Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready to Drink, Vanilla, 4-count, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) uploaded by Cynthia F.

BY CARNATION

Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Very nice flavor! My son, who is a very picky eater has no problem with these, and that makes them special in my book. These nutritional drinks are probably the best ones out there - my son hates the flavor of most of the other comparable breakfast beverages.
Stefanie I.
Stefanie I.
guilderland, NY
I'm a huge fan of Carnation breakfast essentials. These are perfect for on the go but they are a little pricey. You get more bang for your buck, and more variety with the powder mixes.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Sugarland, Texas
These are so delicious! Sometimes I'll drink one with my breakfast when I want some extra nutrition and calories, or when If I'm in a hurry these make a great quick breakfast! Plus breakfast essentials are formulated with 2x the vitamin D as a 8 fl oz glass of milk, as much calcium as a 6 oz cup of yogurt, 21 vitamins and minerals, and 10 g of protein. Very healthy and highly recommend go-to.
kitty O.
kitty O.
I have an 8 year old boy who likes to give me a hard time when it comes to eating .So I decided to try this product and he loves it. I also lke the nutrional value all those vitamins .He loves chocolate and yes me to.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
These are delicious! They are so nice because I'm always in a hurry in the mornings and they quick easy and fill you up enough.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Ida Grove, IA
These aren't as bad as I thought they are actually good. The vitamins are a bonus. Great if your kids don't feel well and you just want them to get something in them.
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My kids every now and then ask me to pick these up for breakfast. I prefer they eat a hot breakfast but i give in. My older son likes these for the bus ride to school. I but them when they are on sale or I have a coupon.
Candace L.
Candace L.
I had a difficult time eating in the morning when I was pregnant with my second child. I used these to help. They taste surprisingly good. However; I would caution those with gestational diabetes to discuss it with their doctor as it did elevate my blood sugar and was recommended I not use them after being diagnosed.