Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready To Drink, Rich Milk Chocolate, Chocolate uploaded by Briana V.

BY CARNATION

Descriptions:

New Look Taste! Complete Nutritional Drinkbr Naturally Artificially Flavored 10 g Protein 3 21 Vitamins Minerals 4 2X Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 5 As Much Calcium as a 6 oz Cup of Yogurt The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Provides Choline: Contains 55 mg choline per serving, which is 10% of the Daily Value for choline. 6 - 8 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. 1.5 Qt.

Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
These are quite delicious! They definitely fill you up to satisfy you in the morning while providing a scrumptious flavor (: I have lot tried a couple different flavors but so far this one if my favorite.
Sydney O.
Danville, AR
My favorite milk replacement shake!!I started to buy these when I had begun to live a healthier lifestyle and have only used these ever since! They taste so good and keep you full until your next meal just like they promise! They have helped me a lot! My kids love them too!
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love these drinks. I drink one every day while driving to campus and it is filling with a great brain boost. They aren't chalky like many other breakfast drinks I have tried. The chocolate one is delicious!
Maranda C.
I love this drink it taste's even better than chocolate milk !! I drink one everyday and i make sure of it too! You have to try if you like chocolate milk you will like it !
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
One of my go to breakfasts on campus. Tastes good and fills you up in those long lectures! Doesn't exactly taste like chocolate milk, but it's pretty close.
Kristine F.
Sanford , Fl
I picked these to help get me going once I wake up. Pretty tasty. Don't taste like a protein shake. Mostly like chocolate milk. I'll buy them again.
Amanda  G.
Rogers, AR
Great for kids if you need them to gain a little weight. Not too badly priced and they work well when you can't get a small child to eat.
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite breakfast drink’ taste great and give me the energy I need in the morning!! Affordable and great tasting! It’s a win. Win!
Gabrielle B.
A quick and easy breakfast while running to class in the morning. Keeps you full and tastes like chocolate milk.