Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready To Drink, Creamy Strawberry, Strawberry uploaded by Rissi Z.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready To Drink, Creamy Strawberry, Strawberry uploaded by Porscha J.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready To Drink, Creamy Strawberry, Strawberry uploaded by Satwat A.

BY CARNATION

Descriptions:

New Flavor! Complete Nutritional Drinkbr Naturally Artificially Flavored 10 g Protein 1 21 Vitamins Minerals 4 2X Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 3 As Much Calcium as a 6 oz Cup of Yogurt The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Provides Choline: Contains 55 mg choline per serving, which is 10% of the Daily Value for choline. 6 - 8 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. 1.5 Qt

• Is it worth buying in bottles rather than the mixture pac...1 Answers
  • What flavor do you prefer, strawberry or chocolate?1 Answers
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
These drinks are legit the best ! I got like to box's of these and the have really been helping me with my struggle to gain weight! I drink them every night (honestly best when cold) it's kinda icky when warm lol but I always thought the strawberry kinda tasted liked the hard Flintstone vitamins lmao other than that it's a really great drinl would diffently recommend for people who are struggling to gain an extra few pounds!
Mabely D.
Oak lawn , IL
I’m a full time student, so I dont really ever make time to eat breakfast. As a result, my stomach is always gurgling in class and I feel horrible the rest of the day. This helps me not feel too bad for the start of my day, plus it tastes yummy! Very similar to ensure. The only thing I’d suggest is that you stay active as you drink this since it does have some protein and lots of calories/sugar!
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Excellent source of vitamins and nutrition to get your day off to a healthy start. If you aren't a breakfast person then this is the perfect choice for you. This drink makes you feel full for quite a while and also provides you with the essentials that your body needs!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are my favorite breakfast drinks! The strawberry tastes so yummy and just like strawberry milk. I drink one bottle of water upon finishing my bottle of breakfast essentials and I stay full for hours!
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Being a vegetarian, these are great. It's sometimes very hard for me to get all of the daily necessary nutrients, but these definitely do the trick. My favorite are the strawberry because it's a lot more flavorful than the regular vanilla or chocolate. Whenever I buy these I drink one every single morning. Always makes me feel full and healthy!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These are really good. it's hard to find a breakfast shake that has good flavor. they taste like a strawberry milkshake. I like to pour mine into a blender and add a little bit of ice and blend until it's smooth. highly recommend it!
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I drink one of these every morning as a breakfast substitute but I still want to eat only a few hours later. The drink itself is better than other nutritional drinks but after drinking I feel the need to brush my teeth like the drink is lingering around. I drink these cold and sometimes even slightly frozen.
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
My mother is terminally ill, with me caring for her and these are far better than other nutrition drinks. This product has more of everything, and I promise if you compare it to other drinks like ensure or boost, this beats it by a lot. She always feels so much better after using this. She prefers vanilla and I will mix fresh strawberries with it or bananas in a blender for her with ice, like a shake and she finishes it all.
Amanda  G.
Rogers, AR
My baby girl lost 6 ounces in a week due to being sick and she wouldn't eat. The doctor suggested I try these or pediasure. These are way cheaper than the pediasure and in just 4 days my baby had gained 7 ounces! And she really seemed to enjoy the taste.
Taaliyah  S.
South holland, IL
This is a great on the go drink if you cant make breakfast in the morning i lllllloooooovvvvvveee it, great breakfast.
Diana L.
Is it worth buying in bottles rather than the mixture packets ?
ismaray g.
What flavor do you prefer, strawberry or chocolate?