Carnation Breakfast Essentials® High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Rhonda C.Carnation Breakfast Essentials® High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Allie W.

BY CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS

Good nutrition from the start! see more...

Ariel M.
This nutritional drink is DELICIOUS! It is high protein and tastes like a chocolate milk. It has curbed my appetite and is packed with vitamins and minerals. Compared to other breakfast protein drinks, this one tastes great. I would recommend.
Kimberly R.
SO YUMMY. I'm not a huge breakfast fan (unless I've been out and it's a 2am Dennys run lol). So these drinks are perfect to get me going in the morning!
Rhonda C.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials High Protein are Great. I just found them on sale at Krogers so I had to get them cause I love to keep Boost, Ensure, or these in my Fridge. I don't eat right and never have an appetite so that's why I try to keep these. They taste very delicious and are full of Vitamins, Minerals, Calcium, Protein, Fiber, and Nutrients. I would highly recommend these Breakfast drinks to anyone that needs to skip breakfast or just need extra Vitamins and Nutrients. I have to rate these a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA
I love these drinks! I don't eat meat, beans, or nuts so my options are limited in getting proper protein levels. The new High Protein drinks are great, and easy to take to work, and because they are shelf stable, if I'm running a little late I don't have to worry about them sitting in my purse until break time to stick in the refrigerator! They are small, but filling. I try to always have two on hand at work so if I start getting cravings I can supplement with a second one. The added nutrition has also been a big help in upping my daily fitness goals at the gym since having surgery. These are definitely worth trying!
Tiana F.
I love these breakfast shakes! They're what keep me going every morning without having to sit down and eat breakfast every morning. They keep me fuller longer and taste great! They're full of nutrients that will boost your day. I highly recommend!
Allie W.
Rapid city
I absolute love Breakfast Essentials! I bring one to work with me everyday. My day gets pretty busy so it's easy to just grad one and go. It's very nutritional and it tastes amazing! I would highly recommend trying it!
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I love these drinks! I'm not a big fan of milk so I can lose and a lot of protien and calcium if I don't supplement. I really enjoy the taste of the rich chocolate. I pop these in the fridge to drink in the morning when I'm getting ready along with my breakfast and it works great!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Instant Breakfast was something I had a lot of as a kid and I still love it today. But now that it's available like this, it's an easy, on the go breakfast for when I'm running late for work! Loved it way back when and still love it today!
Sheronda W.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials is my favorite complete breakfast on the go. Full of protein, calcium, fiber, vitamins & minerals. Carnation Breakfast Essentials has everything you need to start your day plus more.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I use these to add protein to my diet. Not much I can eat having had weight loss surgery this helps a lot.