Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Creamy Strawberry Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Maribel G.Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Creamy Strawberry Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Philina B.

BY CARNATION

Excellent Source of: Protein to help build muscle; Calcium & Vitamin D to help build strong bones; 21 vitamins & minerals in each ready to drink bottle. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Creamy Strawberry Complete Nutritional Drink 8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
My 16 month old is hypoglycemic and her specialist recommended this. We tried Pediasure first but she didn't like it. She loves these and it makes me feel good knowing she is getting all the protein, carbs, and vitamins she needs per diet request from her drs.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand of protein shakes but didn't like the strawberry flavor. I love strawberries to but it just tasted to artificial to me. The classic vanilla one is my go to flavor out of them all for sure.
Mallory K.
Victor, WV
Perfect for on the go breakfast. With so many flavors it's easy to get everyone to enjoy this simple nutrient packed drink! Thanks Carnation for making breakfast simple!
Maribel G.
Carol Stream, IL
This is a great drink/meal for those who are in a hurry in the mornings. It controls my hunger for up to three hours. It has a nice strawberry flavor to it.

I buy mines at my local Walmart and it's not expensive. It's best served cold. My boyfriend tried it and he loves it as well. I recommend it to others.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
I believe this drink is awesome. Everyone has a different taste. I been trying to find something that taste good plus give me a boost of energy. This has and I drink one to two a day.