Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate, 22 ea uploaded by Lycaness ..Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate, 22 ea uploaded by Tammy S.

BY CARNATION #25 in Nutritional Drinks

Value Pack The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast 2x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 2 2x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 3 2x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice br Per Prepared Serving 5 Naturally Artificially Flavored 6 Kosher with Dairy One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein to Help Build Maintain Muscle 1 Calcium Vitamin D - 50% Each of the Daily Value to Help Build Strong Bones 3 Vitamin C - 140% of the Daily Value 5 Iron - 25% of the Daily Value 4 B Vitamins to Help Convert Food to Energy table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;paddin see more...

• I was drinking these every morning until my nutritionist told me ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend these?7 Answers
  • Do these tatse good and do they work?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so good! They are easy to mix in the powder form. The variety pack is pretty good for those who are picky on flavors!
Sarah N.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to buy these and take to class in the early mornings, and I still keep some around just in case. They are pretty tasty.
Kimberlea G.
Nitro, WV
My son loves the strawberry. He drinks it every morning before school. My mom likes them to. She drinks vanilla and chocolate
Sarah G.
I used to drink these a lot before going to school each day. I love the rich chocolate taste and it fills me up!
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this for a quick on the go breakfast, but I prefer the sugar free version. It's lighter and tastes better!
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
I love these - use them as a replacement for breakfast at least a couple times a week. Keeps me full until lunch.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
An easy fast breakfast. Great tasting, nice flavor varieties and great for on the go breakfasts in the car.
Vanessa G.
Montreal
So Glad i Found this. I was never eatting breakfast and i needed something fast ans easy with good nutriments. carnation-breakfast-essentials-complete-nutritional-drink,-packets,-rich-milk-chocolate,-22-ea taste juste like nestlequik. So easy to make Time for these delicous drink.
Audrey C.
Saint, QC
It's my lunch on the go when I do not have the time to take the time that happens every day of the week. Very good taste, really tastes pre-made chocolate milk. We are satiated for a few hours.
Katelyn N.
Halifax , NS
I love this drink so much, I love how easy the powder mixes in with milk.. very tasty and very great for a quick fix in the morning.. these don't really satisfy me for hunger though, after drinking one I still feel extremely hungry, I think this drink pairs well with a quick breakfast like toast etc.
Erica G.
Why would you recommend these?
Alexis R.
Do these tatse good and do they work?
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
I was drinking these every morning until my nutritionist told me to read what was in it. They are not good for you at all. Does anyone know of a better breakfast drink without all the fillers and corn in it?
Brittney S.