Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate, 22 ea uploaded by Lycaness ..Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate, 22 ea uploaded by Tammy S.

BY CARNATION #25 in Nutritional Drinks

Value Pack The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast 2x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 2 2x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 3 2x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice br Per Prepared Serving 5 Naturally Artificially Flavored 6 Kosher with Dairy One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein to Help Build Maintain Muscle 1 Calcium Vitamin D - 50% Each of the Daily Value to Help Build Strong Bones 3 Vitamin C - 140% of the Daily Value 5 Iron - 25% of the Daily Value 4 B Vitamins to Help Convert Food to Energy table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;paddin see more...

• I was drinking these every morning until my nutritionist told me ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend these?7 Answers
  • Do these tatse good and do they work?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keely G.
Manhattan, KS
Love these! I use them all the time as a quick breakfast or snack at night. They taste great, very chocolatey without being too rich. For me, I love that they have a lot of iron packed into them as I'm often anemic. I would recommend them to all other anemia suffers out there as well, especially if you don't like taking iron pills.
Ninna M.
CUMMING, GA
This is one of the first breakfast shakes I've had that doesn't taste chalky and funny. I'm horrible with eating breakfast in the morning, so this is perfect for me to just grab and go. The chocolate flavor is awesome too. They also have a vanilla flavor, but I don't really like that one as much.
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
Gross. Just gross. These left me hungry AND having sugar crashes. Who needs that much sugar in ANYTHING, let alone a breafast drink. Seriously just so gross, and doesn't even work! Starving by 10am.
molly k.
I really actually like these. I was given a recipe that used these peanut butter and bananas with a packet of this and milk! It was by far one of the most delicious smoothies!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I adore these drinks so much! I am terrible for not eating breakfast which is a huge no no but with these I get a really great asting breakfast shake that helps fill me up and give me energy without weighing me down.
bridget c.
I never even knew these were "good" for me until recently. I would always ask my mother for chocolate milk and she would give me these and I never noticed a difference between these and regular chocolate milk!
This has been a great meal replacement for me while losing weight. It is packed with a bunch of nutrients that I need and helps me fill full. The best past about it is I don't have to even think about what I am going to eat for breakfast
Sam B.
Athens, GA
These are super delicious when you're running late and need to take your breakfast on the go! You get a lot of vitamins/nutrients which is great for keeping you energized throughout the day. I'd definitely recommend these!
Kimberly B.
Mmmm I love these things. All the flavors are great, and I'm vegetarian so it's nice knowing I get some extra protein with these. Even my daughter loves them.
Lycaness ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It kinda tastes similar to chocolate milk, and is definitely filling. They're nice to have on days where you need breakfast and don't have time to eat.
Erica G.
Why would you recommend these?
Alexis R.
Do these tatse good and do they work?
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
I was drinking these every morning until my nutritionist told me to read what was in it. They are not good for you at all. Does anyone know of a better breakfast drink without all the fillers and corn in it?
Brittney S.