Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Gilmarys E.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Lycaness ..Carnation Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink, Packets, Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tammy S.

BY CARNATION #26 in Nutritional Drinks

Descriptions:

Value Pack The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast 2x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 2 2x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 3 2x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice br Per Prepared Serving 5 Naturally Artificially Flavored 6 Kosher with Dairy One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein to Help Build Maintain Muscle 1 Calcium Vitamin D - 50% Each of the Daily Value to Help Build Strong Bones 3 Vitamin C - 140% of the Daily Value 5 Iron - 25% of the Daily Value 4 B Vitamins to Help Convert Food to Energy table.

• I was drinking these every morning until my nutritionist ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend these?7 Answers
  • Do these tatse good and do they work?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gilmarys E.
Boca Raton
Debes probar esta bebida nutricional, no solo para el desayuno , la puedes tomar a cualquier hora del día y tiene un sabor divino, se puede combinar con frutas a tu gusto!
You must try this nutritional drink, not only for breakfast, you can drink it at any time of the day and it has a delicious flavor, it can be combined with fruits to your like!
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love these breakfast shakes. The flavor is great! The chocolate tastes just like a chocolate milkshake. I've tried the vanilla one and it is good as well, but chocolate is my favorite. They are also quick and easy to make for those of us in a hurry in the mornings who don't have a lot of time for breakfast. They have a decent amount of protein in them, especially once you add the milk. They're reasonably priced and you can find them at almost any grocery store!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great breakfast when you dont have time to eat or a great way to get extra vitamins into your meal. I started drinking this when I was nursing and it helped tremendously. Now, I give it to my daughter and she loves it.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been buying this for years. I LoVe the taste. So chocolatey. I always have these stocked in my pantry. Perfect with milk. Comes in other flavors but this is the best. Affordable. Repeat customers. Highly recommend.
Pearl C.
Dallas, TX
I love to drink this in the mornings, especially as a smoothie. I mix a banana, milk, ice cubes, peanut butter and just add a packet of this drink mix to the blender and its tastes great.
Katelyn C.
Spotswood, NJ
This is my to go breakfast! I hate breakfast and usually skip but once I found these it’s all I have! The chocolate taste just like chocolate milk! You get a lot of nutritions in these shakes! I would totally recommend this product! Plus it’s not really expensive!:)
Michaela C.
I got a sample packet of Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate flavor, and had it for breakfast this morning.  Honestly, it kind of tasted like Swiss Miss, which is not a bad thing in my book.  It was a good and easy way to get my protein and vitamins in the morning, but I don't think I'll make it an everyday thing.  I'll definitely consider putting it in rotation, though.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have always enjoyed Carnation Instant Breakfast, and even now as an adult I still enjoy it. The only thing I wish was different is the amount of sugar in one packet. If there was a lower sugar option, that would be the best of both worlds!
Marissa F.
These mix packets are amazing. So tasty and keep you full like you had breakfast when you’re running late and need to get in some energy ❤️ you can also make smooothies with this mix, milk & a banana .. yumm..
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I buy these on occasion when I feel I need to be filled for longer. These are excellent for breakfast and they can be found at your local Wal-Mart. They are also a good value and they taste great.
Erica G.
Why would you recommend these?
Alexis R.
Do these tatse good and do they work?
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
I was drinking these every morning until my nutritionist told me to read what was in it. They are not good for you at all. Does anyone know of a better breakfast drink without all the fillers and corn in it?
Brittney S.