Carnation Breakfast Essentials Classic French Vanilla High Protein uploaded by Blair S.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Classic French Vanilla High Protein uploaded by Taylor S.

BY CARNATION

If you’re looking for a quick, kick-start breakfast with some extra protein, you will love our Classic French Vanilla High Protein Ready-To-Drink.

Water, Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Vitamins & Minerals‡, Calcium And Sodium Caseinates, Soy Protein Isolate, Gum Acacia, Fructooligosaccharide (Soluble Fiber), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Inulin (Soluble Fiber From Chicory), Cellulose Gel And Gum, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Purified Stevia Leaf Extract (Sweetener)

Vitamins & Minerals:

Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Choline Bitartrate, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12

Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink these twice a week , sometimes more, for breakfast. I like these better then the regular carnation breakfast essentials due to them having more protein. Every once in a while I have a bottle that almost has a metallic taste to it. I also do think these are a little expensive.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. It's my all time favorite of protein shakes and my favorite flavor out of the strawberry and the chocolate. Great in protein and great for breakfast with 2 cheese sticks or snacks. Live it
Taylor S.
My first day trying these! Sort of reminded me of Pediasure from when I was a kid. I work A LOT and it's really hard for me to find time to eat. This is perfect for on the go, with none of that chalky taste you get from other protein-packed beverages! Definitely worth a try! I'm going with a taste of chocolate next!
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
My husband drinks these every day for breakfast. I have tried the vanilla, and I think it's pretty good. Packed with nutrients, no need to take supplements and vitamins. I prefer the powder mixed with my choice of milk.