Carnation Breakfast Essentials Classic French Vanilla 1.26 Oz Packets Club Pack Complete Nutritional Drink 22 Ct Carton uploaded by Cristina F.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Classic French Vanilla 1.26 Oz Packets Club Pack Complete Nutritional Drink 22 Ct Carton uploaded by Amber M.

BY CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS #27 in Nutritional Drinks

The nutrition of a balanced breakfast. It's good to know. Excellent source of: protein to help build muscle, calcium to help build strong bones, 21 vitamins & minerals, in each serving. Provides essential nutrients critical for daily performance and optimal health. Questions/comment 1-800-289-7313 monday-friday 8am-8pm et. For product information and recipe ideas visit carnationbreakfastessentials.com see more...

• Are these shakes that come made already ? or is it a powder ? 2 Answers
  • "The flavor is amazing not a STRONG french vanilla taste but the flavor is there." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this with milk, french vanilla ice cream and bananas and it is so yummy!" in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
I love this vanilla flavored one. I actually love anything vanilla, the stronger the better. But this stuff is tasty. I usually have this in the morning, when I don't have time to make breakfast. It's tasty!
Alyssa K.
My husband really likes these every now and then for a quick breakfast when he's super busy. One drink fills him up for a good four hours. They taste delicious and don't weigh him down.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I used to drink these every single morning for breakfast! They were quick and easy to make, and they were perfect for a healthy boost in the morning! I wish the powder didn't clump up as easily as it does, but it does blend after some extra stirring.
Morgan C.
I absolutely love these. The vanilla flavor is great, but not too strong. They are easy breakfasts. The only downside is they are a little expensive and they have a lot of sugar. Definitely not the healthiest option, but very easy and delicious.
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great breakfast supplement for people on the go! The flavor is amazing not a STRONG french vanilla taste but the flavor is there. What I love about the Carnation breakfast is when you make it, it doesn't taste like a thick protein shake but an actual drink.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I love the vanilla instant breakfast! I always have it and sometimes when I m busy and not much time to make something to eat. I fix it with 1% milk, so its low on fat and filled with vitamins. Good to maintain or even lose weight.
Sarah M.
Love this stuff! I do not eat breakfast and sometimes only eat once a day so this helps! My favorite thing to do with it is make milkshakes! I use this with milk, french vanilla ice cream and bananas and it is so yummy!
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I've been drinking this for a while now. When my kids become super picky eater and not eat, il make them this for the mornings just so they have something In their bellies. The taste is amazing but the cost is kind of high
Kathryn C.
These are actually really good! I don't "feel" like I'm eating unhealthy when i drink one of these. I like to get the chocolate flavor and blend in a banana- tastes like a smoothie!
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
These things are terrible for you. Not a good breakfast at all. Read the ingredients people. This has more sugar in it than anything else.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
Are these shakes that come made already ? or is it a powder ?