Carnation Breakfast Essentials Classic French Vanilla 1.26 Oz Packets Club Pack Complete Nutritional Drink 22 Ct Carton uploaded by Amber M.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Classic French Vanilla 1.26 Oz Packets Club Pack Complete Nutritional Drink 22 Ct Carton uploaded by Cristina F.

BY CARNATION #14 in Nutritional Drinks

The nutrition of a balanced breakfast. It's good to know. Excellent source of: protein to help build muscle, calcium to help build strong bones, 21 vitamins & minerals, in each serving. Provides essential nutrients critical for daily performance and optimal health. Questions/comment 1-800-289-7313 monday-friday 8am-8pm et. For product information and recipe ideas visit carnationbreakfastessentials.com see more...

• "The flavor is amazing not a STRONG french vanilla taste but the flavor is there." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this with milk, french vanilla ice cream and bananas and it is so yummy!" in 1 review
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink this from time to time. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes ok. Not my favorite flavor but ok. Usually you can find coupons to help keep the cost down. Repeat customer.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love these breakfast shakes. The flavor is great! The vanilla tastes just like a vanilla milkshake. They are also quick and easy to make for those of us in a hurry in the mornings who don't have a lot of time for breakfast. They have a decent amount of protein in them, especially once you add the milk. They're reasonably priced and you can find them at almost any grocery store!
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
I love this vanilla flavored one. I actually love anything vanilla, the stronger the better. But this stuff is tasty. I usually have this in the morning, when I don't have time to make breakfast. It's tasty!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I used to drink these every single morning for breakfast! They were quick and easy to make, and they were perfect for a healthy boost in the morning! I wish the powder didn't clump up as easily as it does, but it does blend after some extra stirring.
Morgan C.
I absolutely love these. The vanilla flavor is great, but not too strong. They are easy breakfasts. The only downside is they are a little expensive and they have a lot of sugar. Definitely not the healthiest option, but very easy and delicious.
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are perfect for those with a busy schedule who typically miss breakfast. They are quick and easy, and you get a nice boost of energy like you had a full meal. And the taste isn't bad at all. I would recommend.
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great breakfast supplement for people on the go! The flavor is amazing not a STRONG french vanilla taste but the flavor is there. What I love about the Carnation breakfast is when you make it, it doesn't taste like a thick protein shake but an actual drink.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband really likes these every now and then for a quick breakfast when he's super busy. One drink fills him up for a good four hours. They taste delicious and don't weigh him down.
Sarah G.
These are quick and easy breakfasts that are good for all days of the week. Sometimes I wake up and can't eat so I drink a glass of carnation instant and I'm good to go. I like all of the flavors, but vanilla and strawberry are my favorites.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
Are these shakes that come made already ? or is it a powder ?
Millie A.