BY CARNATION #1 in Fitness Supplements

The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Naturally Artificially Flavored No Sugar Added^ 1 2 x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 3 2 x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 5 2 x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2 x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice It s Good to Know Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Excellent source of: Protein - to help build muscle 2 Calcium - to help build strong bones 3 21 Vitamins minerals in each prepared serving One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein br To help build and maintain muscle 2 Vitamin E br 25% of the daily value 1 Calcium Vitamin D br 50% each of the daily value to help build strong bones 6 Antioxidant Vitamin C br 140% of the daily value 5 Iron br 25% of the daily value 4 B Vitamins br To see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is probably one of my favorite breakfast drinks, I'm not too big on chocolate milk but i really love Breakfast Essentials." in 96 reviews
  • "Really the only problem I have with it is that I can never seem to find the powder version of vanilla, only the chocolate, so when I get tired of having chocolate every morning I can't switch." in 82 reviews
  • "This definitely isn't the healthiest product out there but it tastes great, has some nutrition and helps to fill you up." in 46 reviews
  • "These shakes are so yummy and a great way to get a decent breakfast if you don't have time to cook (or don't like to cook)." in 37 reviews
  • "I was doing a diet drinking shakes only and this work perfect the vanilla is really good with shakes just to be sure I was getting a healthy diet I add it" in 37 reviews
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I Am The Worst At Eating If That Makes Sense! I Could Be Starving And Just End Up Eating A Small Bowl Of Whatever Food Is Available And Be Done For The Day. I Have Struggled For So Long To Take Of Myself And Make Sure That Im Not Only Eating Healthy But That I At Least Eat Something!! And These Breakfast Essentials Are Not Only Good But They Kept Me Full And Helped Me Go Through The Day Without Headaches Since I Was Actually Feeding My Body Something!
April W.
I like this one but I like the one that says less sugared my favorite. I can't deal with all the sugary Stuff added. But I really do like Carnation breakfast essentials because I cannot put any kind of substance on my tummy in the morning .my body just cannot handle it. I do well with a protein shake and lots of lemon water in the am! That's just me. ūüėú
Olivia C.
I used this for the longest time while I lived in a dorm during college!! It was so much easier buying this and mixing your own morning breakfast then buying the pre-made bottles you keep in the fridge! It takes up less space and still tastes the same!! I love it, I feel like a little kid drinking my chocolate milk but this has added benefits in it.
Leah D.
I have the French Vanilla version of this product, & let me just say it truly tastes like a milkshake. If you blindfolded me & asked me what I thought I was drinking, I would NEVER have guessed it's a supplement! It's packed with necessary nutrients & so easy to drink, why not add it to your breakfast routine! It comes in many varieties, too!
Jessica E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love love love using carnation breakfast shakes for the mornings I'm in a pinch, it tastes so good, my kids even ask for some! I typically buy it from Ralph's and it can be a bit pricey there but I've also seen them at Costco and other retailers. I buy it as a regular grocery list item so I will continue to buy it !
Courtney H.
I remember drinking this as a child and I loved it. I still drink it till this day. If I am in a hurry and can't get breakfast I just make me a glass of this and it holds me until lunch. I love the chocolate flavor. Its so creamy. I like it in this container because you can scoop out as much as you would like.
Meaghan M.
This is my go-to breakfast on the go. The taste is subtle enough that it isn't milk, but also not chocolate milk. The powder sometimes doesn't want to mix in well, so you do have to give it a good stir, but it fills me right up and I don't feel guilty for skipping breakfast.
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
This is my go to breakfast drink for those days where i don't feel like having a big breakfast or a big supper. I drink a couple a day and they satisfy me. They are a great meal replacement in my case. Taste good with no aftertaste at all. I love the chocolate variety.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
I love these mixed with almond milk. They are my go to in the morning if I'm running late. I also love these for a meal replacement if I'm dieting or after a workout. They are delicious and super affordable. They can be found in most grocery stores.
I am so in loved with Breakfast essential. I am a pre-diabetic and this is a life saver. I make it in the morning for a healthy smoothie and drink it before and after my workouts. I get the mix flavor packages from Food Lion or Publix. Must have!
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
Can you mix this with Almond or Coconut Milk?
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Do you drink yours warm or cold?
Sarah B.
Moore, OK
Would this be ok for a child to drink?
Andree B.
Which flavor do you love most ?
Betsy G.
Palatine, IL
How full does it keep you?