BY CARNATION #9 in Fitness Supplements

The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Naturally Artificially Flavored No Sugar Added^ 1 2 x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 3 2 x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 5 2 x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2 x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice It s Good to Know Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Excellent source of: Protein - to help build muscle 2 Calcium - to help build strong bones 3 21 Vitamins minerals in each prepared serving One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein br To help build and maintain muscle 2 Vitamin E br 25% of the daily value 1 Calcium Vitamin D br 50% each of the daily value to help build strong bones 6 Antioxidant Vitamin C br 140% of the daily value 5 Iron br 25% of the daily value 4 B Vitamins br To see more...

Carnation Breakfast Essentials
  • "This is probably one of my favorite breakfast drinks, I'm not too big on chocolate milk but i really love Breakfast Essentials." in 96 reviews
  • "Really the only problem I have with it is that I can never seem to find the powder version of vanilla, only the chocolate, so when I get tired of having chocolate every morning I can't switch." in 82 reviews
  • "This definitely isn't the healthiest product out there but it tastes great, has some nutrition and helps to fill you up." in 46 reviews
  • "I was doing a diet drinking shakes only and this work perfect the vanilla is really good with shakes just to be sure I was getting a healthy diet I add it" in 37 reviews
  • "These shakes are so yummy and a great way to get a decent breakfast if you don't have time to cook (or don't like to cook)." in 37 reviews
Petra P.
['W Hempstead', 'NY'], NY
This tastes so great with almond milk. It literally tastes like a chocolate milkshake without being too sweet. It's very filling as well. I like to keep these in my desk at work if I don't have time for lunch or not hungry for a huge meal. best thing since sliced bread! xox
Holly D.
The chocolate is my favorite! I have this for breakfast every day with a Belvita bar and a fruit. The flavor is spot on and goes well with 2% and 1% milk or soy/almond milk. I prefer the powder, since I mix up what milk I use (depending on what else I have to eat) and the price is spot on! They're amazing enough to go into smoothies, milkshakes, whatever! Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink
Nathaniel T.
Taste wise these are pretty darn delicious! Chocolate was my personal favorite but when I had them I never hit a point where I didn't want to have one because of their taste.
In terms of who it's for is a bit harder to answer. If you're an athlete then there are better alternatives for you but for most people it's probably one of the best if not the best overall tasting and nutritional one's I've had.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I love this for breakfast and I drank a lot during my years at school. It’s affordable and perfect for one the go. It tastes better than slim fast but not necessarily like chocolate milk if hat helps.
Rebecca S.
Spartanburg, SC
These are fantastic! Taste yummy and not like cardboard like some other brands.... these are perfect as you are running out the door or when you have more time to just sit and relax. One of my favs!!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
This has been my favorite "breakfast" since Highschool. It's fast and easy both in packet and scoop form. It tastes like chocolate milk, and if you want to "sweeten" it, try adding a little bit of nesquick.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Okay, if you’re not a huge breakfast eater like myself, then this is where it’s at!!! Super tasty, and creamy. I mix these in the morning with coconut milk or chocolate cashew milk if I’m feeling extra fun and it helps jumpstart my day so well. It’s just enough to give me some energy but not too much food to where I feel sick. I totally recommend chocolate. My favorite!
Erin B.
Cadiz
This is a regular staple in my house. As the mother to a child who refuses to eat much of anything in the morning, this is a great alternative. I know she’s getting nutrition she would otherwise be skipping, in a fast convenient way.  Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink
Xyomara R.
San Diego, CA
Really good! I purchase this for my brother and he loves it. He likes skipping breakfast but with this he’ll make for himself and will enjoy it before heading out the door.
Jennifer R.
Capac, MI
I buy these in the Vanilla flavor because my son doesn't eat breakfast alot so he drinks these instead at times, however, he says they upset his stomach and he has even gotten sick at one point after drinking them. It's rich and thick so drink with ease. It has a good full flavor taste. I continue to purchase these for myself and him too.
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
Can you mix this with Almond or Coconut Milk?
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Do you drink yours warm or cold?
Sarah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this be ok for a child to drink?
Andree B.
Which flavor do you love most ?
Betsy G.
Palatine, IL
How full does it keep you?