Carmex® Wintergreen Stick uploaded by Caity P.Carmex® Wintergreen Stick uploaded by Mya L.

BY CARMEX

An invigorating breath of crisp mint for that daily dose of freshness

Smoothes, soothes and softens lips

Everyday SPF 15 sun protection and water-resistant up to 80 minutes

Keeps lips looking and feeling healthy with daily use

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Flavor, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract

Carmex® Wintergreen Stick
  • "Nice for the winter months to stay from getting cracked lips. Not overly priced. Very discreet packages, easy to travel with. " in 37 reviews
  • "It’s perfect for winter months when lips get dry and chapped. This stuff quickly whips lips back into shape giving them the softness they need! This is my go to grab for winter time. Really, no other chapstick can compare! Carmex for the wintertime win! And it doesn’t hurt the bank account neither! " in 25 reviews
  • "Great for your lips and great for your senses. The smell and taste are amazing and it's also super moisturizing" in 7 reviews
  • "I️ love the smell and the texture of this chapstick. It last me a long time as well as most carmax products. I️ don’t think I’ve ever been let down by carmax!" in 6 reviews
Mariah M.
Not only does this smell delicious, it taste delicious and feels so refreshing . It make my lips feel amazing. I put this on before I do my makeup and leave it on until I do my lipstick. This is also wonderful to keep in your pocket or purse on the go. My husband loves this as well. Definitely recommend.
Phrankie R.
Orlando, FL
Wonderful for full moisture! Since it has minty ingredients it almost plumps up my lips! I've used this for about a year and a half and none of my other chopsticks add up to it. I 100% recommend it to people with crusty, dry, chapped lips or just people who enjoy a cheap fantastic lip balm!
Lillian B.
If you haven’t used Carmex,are you even American? Carmex is trusted,and for good reason! The smell of wintergreen is familiar and personal to me. This product did not disappoint. It also moisturizes wonderfully and doesn’t melt too quickly lol. It’s the only one I could keep in my car & I live in Arkansas! Highly recommend y’all!
Breonna C.
Goreville
Carmex has a classic formula that has always helped heal my chapped lips. It’s something my husband and I both use regularly, especially during winter. It blocks environmental elements and keeps lips soft and smooth. The mint carmex has a great smell to it too.
Cassandra M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is something is recommend to people who have REALLY dry lips and also during the winter time it helps out a lot because your lips peel and burn from the cold and wind and this helps your lips and gives a protestant layer as well!
Courtney H.
Awesome my lips are always dry but when I use this it makes my lips very hydrated & it’s just an amazing product I’ll definitely be recommending these to a family member or close friend & I will definitely buy again !! Thanks so much
LEXA C.
Fort Worth, TX
Conditions my lips and omg I love the wintergreen feeling on my lips. So cool on the lips. It’s inexpensive, you can pretty much get it at any drug store. I use this about 30 minutes to an hour before applying lipstick etc
Trinity H.
The Wintergreen Stick is also another top favorite along with Watermelon flavor. The Wintergreen however i feel does make not only your lips soft, silky, smooth but, the wintergreen gives off a minty smell and i feel like it makes your breath smell ten times better.
Shannon M.
Connellsville, PA
Smells amazing, it’s very oily but I love it. I’ve had the worst chapped lips this winter and this brand has been the only one to repair my chapped lips. I’ve used carmex in the past but not religiously, but that is definitely going to change now! 10/10 recommend over ANY other chap stick brand.
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
I currently have this now. I love the smell of it and it feels even cooler than the original carmex and feels nice on my lips. It’s not a strong smell, it really smells like cool mint so if you have a stuffed nose, the smell helps a lot as well.
Rebecca W.