Carmex® Ultra Smooth Lip Balm Stick uploaded by WOW B.Carmex® Ultra Smooth Lip Balm Stick uploaded by Jamie K.Carmex® Ultra Smooth Lip Balm Stick uploaded by Katrina A.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Premium Smooth Glide Formula. 9 Moisturizers. Sweet-Tart Flavor. Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen. Water Resistant Carmex lip balm is tested on family members - not on animals.

• Is this product better than Burt's bees?12 Answers
  • I am a super fan of Carmex original products, typically the typic...2 Answers
Carmex® Ultra Smooth Lip Balm Stick
  • "I'm IN LOVE with the new Carmex Pomegranate lip balm stick! I've been using Carmex for quite some time and it's one of the few balms that really helps relieve my chapped lips. For just as long though, I've been putting up with the "mediciney" taste of Carmex and was SO EXCITED that this one doesn't have it - yey!!!" in 43 reviews
  • "I'm IN LOVE with the new Carmex Pomegranate lip balm stick! I've been using Carmex for quite some time and it's one of the few balms that really helps relieve my chapped lips. For just as long though, I've been putting up with the "mediciney" taste of Carmex and was SO EXCITED that this one doesn't have it - yey!!!" in 42 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm! Not only does it smell good, it also has sunscreen built into it so your lips are protected from the sun.. it is also a good product during the winter because it helps moisturize and keeps your lips from being dry and windburnt." in 21 reviews
Lily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff is the best! I was never really a huge Carmex fan until I used this. It has a shiny look, which I really like, and keeps my lips so soft and moisterized. I freak out when I can't find it in my bag! I am defiantly going to be using this product for many more years! love it so much
Sheree B.
My lips are perpetually dry and cracked. Or at least they WERE. Since I began using the Carmex Ultra Smooth Lip Balm my lips have a new lease on life. They feel great, they look great, and my boyfriend loves the way they feel! Great product that does exactly what it's supposed to do! And it's in one of my favorite flavors! Score!!
Jacqueline B.
Apo, AP
Pomegranate is my fave! I love this new flavor and it's so fresh. Carmex is inexpensive and easy to find. They've added a bunch of new flavors in the last few years top that are worth trying. I started using it for my cold sores and it provides relief until I can put on abreeva.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
Very hydrating on the lips, and protects it from the sun damaging it! Although I tend to use other products, this one is a real quicky and is very inexpensive. I don't often use it but when I do, boy does it work just the way I expect it to work. I would definitely buy again.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
My absolute favorite chap stick of all time. A necessity in hot and cold months. Keeps my lips moistened and protected from the sun all at once. Love the tingling feel I get when applied!!!
Jennifer V.
Roseville, MI
Love the smell and feel, works well and doesn't feel greasy on lips its long lasting. I love it comes in different shades. Ive benn using for a while now. Completely meets my expectations. I will be using for a long time
Sharonica L.
This product fills in my little lines on my lips and helps my lip liner and lipstick go on so much smoother. I personally enjoy the smell of Carmex products. My lips stay moisturized without having to reapply for atleast two hours.
Justina L.
This is my go to chapstick, especially during the winter!!! After having a fever, I woke up parched everyday and soon my lips went completely cracked and dry. After using this chapstick continuously, my lips went back to normal!!!
Grace G.
Covington, IN
This item gives an amazing result. My lips turned out super soft. It is very simple to apply and hide in your pockets and purses. The price can vary, usually it is quite cheap. The packaging gives an amazing sense of what it would be. Definitely will buy it again!
Megan D.
Smyrna, TN
If you're a Carmex fan, you'll love this! The pomegranate flavor covers up some of the medicine taste that a lot of people don't enjoy. I don't mind it, but I find the flavor/scent to be a nice bonus. Great coverage and nice smooth feel, as always.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
Is this product better than Burt's bees?
Amanda G.
Spring Hill, TN
I am a super fan of Carmex original products, typically the typical small 'jar'. I am curious if the flavored options and the lip balm works as good for dry cracked lips, during the harsh winter. Thanks!