BY CARMEX

NEW! With a Smooth New Flavor Sunscreen Discover how this new ultra smooth, extra moisturizing formula makes your lips feel incredible.  This soft, subtle new flavor is unlike anything you ve tried from Carmex® before.  We bet it will quickly become your favorite lip balm.  For over 70 years the Woelbing family had been making Carmex lip balm. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.® Carmex lip balm is tested on family members - not on animals. see more...

• I am an avid carmex user. I have been trying to find the vanilla ...1 Answers
  • Does it work as great as the original one? Is it better?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I prefer the cherry flavor but it is still a great moisturizing lip balm." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite lip balm out of the whole Carmex line." in 1 review
  • "It works perfectly for really chapped lips in the winter and I like that its in a stick because I really don't like lip gloss or lip stick." in 1 review
Anu N.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
the original Carmex tubes are great, but I love these lipbalms.  They really make your lips soft and smooth.  It a little strong, but just enough that it almost exfoliates your lips.  I love using this before I apply a lipstain or lipstick
Kayla C.
Westwood
definitely my go to when my lips are feeling VERY dry. you can feel the moisture. I use it right before bed and when i wake up i still feel it and my lips feel super soft. i'm going to repurchase. also the original and the mint flavor are amazing!
Remington. T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite chapstick for three years. The main reason is because of THE SMELL. Oh my goodness, it smells like heaven. I have gone through multiple tubes of this chapstick. I will try other chapsticks but I always come back to this one.
Kacey D.
I LOVE the Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal lip balm in sugar plum. I have always been a constant customer of this brand due to the soft moisturizing feeling. I love that I can just throw this in my purse and go and pull it out whenever I need it.
Gina C.
Somerville
Love this chapstick! I've always been a huge fan of Carmex, but was never too fond of the smell. So this chapstick was a great find! The same great feeling on your lips but now with a better smell! Love it!
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that carmax has come out with a lip. All in the normal chapstick type tube. Makes it easy to apply. I do have to reapply quite often but that's okay. The smell is nice. This product is great for winter. Recommend for the dry windy months.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to switch up my lip care regimen from time to time, but when I seem to try something different, it does not work. Every single Carmex product that I have ever tried worked for me. I've been using their products since I was 14yrs old and they've always worked! I love products so much that now my husband uses them as well. I would highly recommend Carmex products.
Lindsey F.
Ellisville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to beat Carmex. The click sticks are such a classic!! I love that they have several flavor options now, the vanilla is my favorite. A new updated twist on a nostalgic product. It provides decent hydration, but excellent protection. Good for use in the winter, when you'll be exposed to cold and wind. Carmex Ultra Moisturizing Lip Balm
Leslie B.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex is the best lip balm/care especially during cold fall and winter months. I am currently loving the Comfort Care Balm in Sugar Plum. Keeps my lips moisturized and works great under my lip products. I never wear any matte lippies without it. If you haven't tried this one yet, you definitely should.
Dana M.
Manhattan, IL
I purchased this chap stick for my 5 year old son whose lips get very dray and chapped in the winter.  He will not use the regular Carmex chap stick as he claims it burns his lips too much.  I purchased this vanilla Carmex to see if it would be more soothing and burn less.  While it does not work as well to heal his chapped lips as their original chap stick it is soothing and does not burn his lips at all.
Andrea R.
Wayne, NJ
Does it work as great as the original one? Is it better?
Tonya W.
Hillsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am an avid carmex user. I have been trying to find the vanilla one for a long time now. Where can you find it and does it have the same tingling feeling the cherry one has?