Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it." in 1 review
Brandy B.
This lip balm has a subtle vanilla flavor but I wouldn't go licking my lips to much, it has a nasty aftertaste. Also there is that Carmex smell (you know it if you've ever tried it). It's easy to apply though and it does help your lips. SPF 15 is a +. This is a take or leave it for me.
Keirra J.
Best lip balm ever really moisturises and smooths lips love it and would really recommend it
Hannah C.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I love these lip balms and even better that they are tinted for everyday wear instead of a lipstick. The shade peach is my lips but better, perfect wash of colour. These make my lips feel almost wet and tingles a little but makes them feel nourished and hydrated. I always seem to loose mine though since the tubes are quite skinny and small Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
Courtney S.
Campbellsburg
I love this! It makes my lips so smooth and they stay smooth for the duration of the day.
Emily F.
I keep this with me all the time! I can’t leave my house without it! I’ve gone through two many tubes of it. I love the shape of the tube and how it doesn’t feel to big in my pocket. One of my favorites, especially this time of year.
Hali B.
New Iberia
Loved it! Very moisturizing! Lasts long and keeps lips from cracking and getting dry! Smells great, not too strong. Very affordable, great product for a great price. Definitely met all my expectations, I would buy again. My go to product!!!
Chelsi S.
Van Wert
This was my favorite version of Carmex. It only had to be re-applied a few times during the day and my lips were still left hydrated.
Elizabeth L.
Strasburg
Awful product. It was almost as if it made my lips worse off then they already were. Not all products are for everyone tho.
Veronica W.
Works great and smells great. The moisture didn’t work immediately though. Takes a few applications at first, to keep your lips moisturized.
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
This stuff is great! It is very moisturizing and makes my lips feel super soft after I apply it once! It stays on for a long time and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip product!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.