Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+  O que vocês achara...1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 67 reviews
  • "These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out! " in 30 reviews
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
Brandy B.
This lip balm has a subtle vanilla flavor but I wouldn't go licking my lips to much, it has a nasty aftertaste. Also there is that Carmex smell (you know it if you've ever tried it). It's easy to apply though and it does help your lips. SPF 15 is a +. This is a take or leave it for me.
Keirra J.
Best lip balm ever really moisturises and smooths lips love it and would really recommend it
Karla C.
Mesquite
I love this product it's a must have very convenient and inexpensive easy to carry around anywhere you go super moisturizing
Kate S.
Scotland
This is my go to lip balm. i love the fact that it has a tint off colour even tho it’s super moisturising. Very gentle & moisturising. I love this formula so much. I much prefer the berry to this peach one tho.
Brianna G.
Alameda
I like this one but the balm is better. One of my top favorite chapsticks. Will buy again soon. Good purchase.
Niks F.
Jersey City
I like this better than the classic one because it’s easier and simpler for me at least. First time is great but I never went back to buy it again not because I didn’t like but I was still exploring other products. Recommend it tho for winter season when you’re more likely to be dehydrated and have chapped lips.
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable . and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
Isabel C.
Tyler
Really good, keeps lips moisturized and the cherry one has a great smell, it did meet my expectations.
I have used it multiple times. Because I love it.
It's really effective, I really recommend it.

Elizabeth S.
Spartanburg , SC
Love Carmex! It doesn’t smell the greatest but it works amazingly on dry lips like in the winter! Stays on for a while!
Austin S.
Jesup
Amazing product! Great taste and it works extremely well!! Highly recommend this to anyone who needs to use this type of product on the go!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.