Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it." in 1 review
Jessie A.
This is one of my favorite products due to the fact that it cools my lips when they burn, or are super chapped. Plus it gives my lips a really nice natural rose look! This is a useful and glamorous product!
Jessie A.
Renee D.
San Antonio
Carmex is by far the best lip care I’ve ever used. Always keeps my lips smooth and avoids cracking. I especially love that it also gives lips a little plump. If you’re not a lipstick user or just don’t want to apply any for the day I recommend using carmex it gives your lips that extra healthy shine.
Amber P.
Norwalk
This Chapstick worked well. Not my favorite but still does the job. Original carmex always works better for me.
Melissa C.
Chicago
It’s a step up from traditional chapstick. This one is a bit more hydrating with less greasy feeling and also keeps my lips very silky. Will buy again!
bushra b.
hargaissa
To be honest this product is such holly grail when it comes to me and the reason why I choose it is becouse it makes my lips really soft not to mention but some products just fade of my lips quick and leave it dry but this product is the opposite it makes my lips really hydrated and moist for a long time without leavin them dry later my only problem with it is my sisters steal it from me all the time lol
Shelby M.
This Carmex product was alright. It wasn't my favorite. I love anything that is moisturizing so I love lip balms. It had a weird flavor to it so I wasn't a huge fan of this product. But I love the Carmex brand. This lip balm was there for me when I needed it.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Hannah C.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I love these lip balms and even better that they are tinted for everyday wear instead of a lipstick. The shade peach is my lips but better, perfect wash of colour. These make my lips feel almost wet and tingles a little but makes them feel nourished and hydrated. I always seem to loose mine though since the tubes are quite skinny and small Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
Courtney S.
Campbellsburg
I love this! It makes my lips so smooth and they stay smooth for the duration of the day.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.