Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 69 reviews
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 68 reviews
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 67 reviews
  • "These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out! " in 50 reviews
Austin S.
Jesup
Amazing product! Great taste and it works extremely well!! Highly recommend this to anyone who needs to use this type of product on the go!
Breanna S.
Sparks , GA
I love the fee of this product on my lips. I’ve used it several times. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Carmen H.
Sarasota
Super great lip product. I am someone who has very dry lips all the time and this is super moisturizing and definitely does the job. This product is really easy to apply and is a good size for on the go. I totally would recommend this to others- it’s truly amazing.
Sandy M.
amherst
Like using this product in the summer. It has a little tint to it that gives the lips some added color.
Mel A.
Much more appealing than the original Carmex medicine smell, though...I must be extra picky because I'm not super wild about most cherry flavored/scented things unless it's a real cherry.
It does a good job repairing post sun/wind chapped lips and lasts through a few glasses of a beverage.
alexis s.
Westland, MI
I love how soft it leaves my lips! I never get chapped lips anymore after have started using this product! An absolute must!!
Stephanie K.
madison heights mi
Love this product, it's definitely a must have in my beauty collection. I recommend this product for everyone!!
Miranda O.
New Boston
I loved this product. The normal Carmen I hate because of the taste of it. But this is smooth and moisturizing for your lips! Love!
Jenny A.
Naples
very awesome will use again in the futte helped me on my first kiss will never forget this day omgmgmmgmgm
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.