Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Courtney R.
Lansing
This lip balm is amazing: it is the familiar Carmex but with an ultra hydrating formula and SPF. It is in a really convenient stick - no digging around in a little jar - that applies the perfect amount to your lips! And just like the original Carmex, this can be used on skin (like cuticles or other dry areas) for additional moisturizing. Whenever I find these in the store, I buy them up - they have a convenient size that fits anywhere!
Becky W.
The Carmex lip tint moisturising balm is good but I can't say that I was overly impressed. In fact, I was a little disappointed at how long the colour stayed on. With Carmex being such a big brand for lip care this product was certainly a letdown. Honestly, it didn't leave my lips feeling nourished at all. Wouldn't recommend
Ali M.
San Jose
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Nice- kept my lips hydrated and feeling supple. Great for extreme weather (cold or hot) and the flavor is great
Hayley W.
Town end road , Draycott
This is so good. I don't like to wear lipstick to work and I get really dry lips. This is great at moisturising my lips and also gives a nice tint that makes me look like I've put some effort in getting ready that morning.
Selwan B.
Essex
Love this moisturiser. Makes your lips pink and leaves them healthy. I would advice any using this that if your lips are extremely chapped and coming off opt for something else as tinted products make unhealthy lips more visible.
Colleen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites, especially in the winter months. I love the healing formula. This is awesome on my chapped lips.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these for summer! I get chapped lips if I'm out in the sun to much/ to long! And I found applying a lip balm with spf helps. The Carmex one is a favorite because it works well stays on for a long time and isn't sticky when your out at the pool the last thing you want is some sticky lip balm. Give this a shot you won't regret!
Tonia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite chapstick. Always helped with dry chapped lips and kept them moisturized. My favorite, just wish they still sold them in my area!
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
I've always been a fan of Carmex lip balm, specially for severely chapped lips. I bought this moisturizing lip balm at my local Walgreens and it has worked wonders for my dry lips. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Gabriella R.
Stockton
I've always loved Carmex growing up. It's been one of my favorite brands especially over Chapstick. I'm a fan of the burning sensation because I feel like it's really helping my lips.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!