Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+  O que vocês achara...1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 67 reviews
  • "These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out! " in 30 reviews
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
Im a fan of Carmex products and I have been for many years. I use it, as well as my kids. All year round but especially during winter months.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I personally don’t enjoy the smell of Carmex, but I was very pleased with how hydrating and comfortable this product was. I didn’t just feel like I had a thick layer of “wax” feeling on my lips.
Alex M.
So pretty and feels amazing. Also very affordable. Effective in keeping my lips smooth and definitely meet my expectations.
Danial R.
Amazing product! Works great! I love the formula and the packaging, it looks like lipstick but it's chapstick. Leaves lips feeling very soft. I recommend.
Laura B.
Missoula
Pleasant scent - not overpowering. long lasting and great texture. I was raised on Carmex, so I am biased. This can easily be found at Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and some grocery stores. Layers well with makeup.
Keonia R.
I love this feels great. Moisturizing same smell i remember from my younger days .. Keeps my lips suoer soft..
Karla C.
Mesquite
I love this product it's a must have very convenient and inexpensive easy to carry around anywhere you go super moisturizing
Kate S.
Scotland
This is my go to lip balm. i love the fact that it has a tint off colour even tho it’s super moisturising. Very gentle & moisturising. I love this formula so much. I much prefer the berry to this peach one tho.
Brianna G.
Alameda
I like this one but the balm is better. One of my top favorite chapsticks. Will buy again soon. Good purchase.
Niks F.
Jersey City
I like this better than the classic one because it’s easier and simpler for me at least. First time is great but I never went back to buy it again not because I didn’t like but I was still exploring other products. Recommend it tho for winter season when you’re more likely to be dehydrated and have chapped lips.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.