Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Shannon R.
I love carmex. My go to lip balm. I’ve been using it for years and will continue to. I will typically pick it up on sale at Kroger.
Morgan C.
McKenzie
I love the Carmex products. They never fail me especially this one! I don’t have to put it on as frequently and it’s easy to use. It met my expectations and I’ll be buying it again.
Mandy C.
Danielsville
Carmex has always been one of my favorites when it comes to lip care. I’ve used their products for many years and would definitely recommend them to others who have any problems with chapped or dry lips. I’ve never been disappointed with any Carmex product!
Courtney G.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
I always try to use a lip product that contains SPF no matter the weather! This is great for that use, the packaging is compact and can easily fit in your purse! I would reccomend this
Chyna R.
Tempe, AZ
I keep carmex on hand in case my lips get too dry..it typically does the quick I need when they crack and get sore.
ƘᗩƬᖇƖᑎᗩ D.
Adel
This chapstick is one that I love to have at the beach with me! I like to keep in cool in the cooler while laying on the beach and apply it my lips through out the day to keep them protected.
Safae M.
This brand's i have never test it and this i now from my freinds that it's ultra hydrat and i want so much to test it
☁💟💟☁💟💟☁
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
☁💟💟💟💟💟☁
☁☁💟💟💟☁☁
☁☁☁💟☁☁☁
Beauty B.
Amazing! One of the best products I have ever tried! My lips are more hydrated than ever! I truly love it!!!
Alexia P.
This is a very good brand. It helps my lips a lot and I think you should try it. You may not like it but it will help you with your lips. Trust me. A lot of people use this to help there lips to not get chapped.
🌹Kayla 🌹.
Bogota ,NJ
It’s bomb I love this product so much , carmax is one of my whole. Long lasting  moisture on your lips . I am living for this
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!