Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta su empaque y que tiene protector solar que es muy bueno proteger los labios del sol, hidrata bien los labios es del tipo de bálsamos bonitos que tienes en el bolso para pasar por ser percibido.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that I can be outside all day long and not burn my lips. They don't feel cracked and I can even put on a lipstain without any issues.
Julie M.
Racine, WI
This Carmen is great! It goes on smooth and I love that it hydrates my lips and has spf for sun protection:)
Jazlyn U.
Fontana, CA
I love buying this because it always keeps my lips moisturized and never dry. I also love it because its with lip balm, I use it everyday because its long lasting.
Susan Y.
Cassopolis, MI
Goes on smooth and doesn't taste bad. Doesn't take up a lot of room in your purse. The style is classy and no one ever knows that it's CarMax!
SUPER HYDRATING!!! Works amazing in the winter time if you have super dry lips! A little on the expensive side but well worth the money!
t a.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love Carmex! I have used Carmex for many years and I've referred so many other people who are now devotees of Carmex. Carmex is the creamiest, easiest to use brand for lips. Carmex is also a multi-function product. I even use Carmex on my cuticles and elbows and to tame eyebrow hairs! Carmex: the BEST all-in-one!
Soft and soothing really good to keep your lips hydrated during the winter and also adds a pretty tint to the lips.
Callista R.
Lumberton, MS
It keeps my lips feeling soft all day with only one application! I highly recommend this for those having trouble with dry lips.
Megan W.
Windsor, CO
I adore this small lip balm! I carry it with me at all times. It's not big and bulky and fits conveniently my pocket, purse and even my wallet! It's also supper moisturizing and is a life saver during the dry winter months.

Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!