Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Megan S.
I love this, but I am not found of the ulta moisturizing factor. It was a bit overkill. Fair price. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
This carmex  is ok. It didn't absorb into my skin or have healing and lasting benefits. I had to apply it constantly because my lips always felt dry and in need of moisture. The price is decent but I would not buy this again and would not recommend it to anyone.
Kathy P.
Portville
I use Carmex in the summer months. Keeps my lips from drying. Great product! I buy for my family and friends.
Katie C.
I do not care for Carmex. I don't like the scent, texture or result. There are many other brands I would prefer.
Kim R.
I have tried Carmex brand many times and I personally dislike it. I know ppl that swear by it but my experience with it is that it tastes like I'm wearing a medicated bandaid on my lips. It has a terrible flavor and smell. It's not feasible for me at all! Would not recommend!
Brandi P.
Not a fan of this product. Leaves lips feeling very dry and cracked. Didn't help my daughter chapped lips at all. First time and last time I would try this product. Will never buy again. Do not recommend at all.
Maddie M.
Clayton, NC
Carmex leaves my lips feeling very waxy instead of soft and moisturized. I would not suggest it to anyone. I suppose it does protect your lips from being burnt, but so do other brands.
Mary V.
I like Carmex and used to use it all the time when I was younger. I thought this stick would be just as good. I  found it that it's not the same. It gets way too soft and moves around when I try to apply it. I was disappointed that it didn't last long. It frustrated me too much so I just dumped it.
Day T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Works pretty wells. Feels like it's heavily medicated but stings less than normal carmex. Does the job but you have to keep reapplying.
Anamaria V.
Orlando, FL
Don't like the way Carmex feels on my lips. It doesn't last long and doesn't keep my lips soft I have to constanlty reapply
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!