Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Breanna W.
I like this chapstick I mean it does It's job but it has a really nasty taste. But other than that it a great chapstick.
Sloane M.
I use this everyday at least 2-3 times a day they keep my lips very soft it last a long time I've had mine for 5 months
Aliesha W.
Valparaiso, IN
It does its job, I just wish that it wasn't so oily. It makes me rub my lips together more, which causes more chopping.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
Carmex has a weird taste to me but dose. magic for my lips gets rid of craxked and dry lips with out that greasy feel
Cheyenne S.
Cyril, OK
This is a must have in my bag for school, it keeps you lips soft and kissable this product is a very great product!!
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVEEEEEE, better than original Carmex, gives my lips a different look too! It's the same price as other Carmex too
Angelica M.
Denver, CO
Best lip moisturizer I have used. Very difficult to find but when I do find them I buy a several to have for backup
Dene' E.
I love Carmex because not only does it keep your lips moist and prevents chapping, but it also serves as a "gloss"
Katie C.
I do not care for Carmex. I don't like the scent, texture or result. There are many other brands I would prefer.
Amanda M.
Texarkana, TX
Love this product, worked great without the burn that usually comes with Carmen. Highly recommend for daily use.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!