Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Carmex is a household brand. Its been around for what seems like forever and they have some great products including this one. I have had somehit and miss products with Carmex but this isn't one of them, my lips burn very easily so the sun protection from this product is a great upside and it stays true to the ultra hydration!
Cari T.
Albertville, AL
I recently bought this product due to the weather change causing my lips to dry and crack with hopes after a few applications my lips would be more moisturized. The product wears off fast and has a bad taste (that's why I gave a 3 star review) but overall gets the job done fairly well for a quick affordable lip moisturizer.
Kara G.
Altamonte Springs, FL
My lips get dry super easily, and this lip balm does the trick! Plus it has SPF, which is always a plus! This is a really great lip balm for an even better price - I always make sure I have one in my purse! Would definitely recommend this lip balm, it works extremely well!
Monet P.
This lip balm makes your lips smooth and moisturized.. I love everything about it the only thing I dislike is the burning kinda feeling when you put it on its kinda like vapor rub but overall it's the best!! In my opinion.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it. I keep one in my car, one in my purse and one at the house at all times. A great well know product like Carmex just added color to the lip bal. and now they have 2 tones, love them both !!! TRY IT !!!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
It's a nice Chapstick with a pretty decent color, but the color does not last at all. Not a good replacement for a pigmented Chapstick or a lipstick. I much prefer the plane Carmax Chapstick
Brandi P.
Not a fan of this product. Leaves lips feeling very dry and cracked. Didn't help my daughter chapped lips at all. First time and last time I would try this product. Will never buy again. Do not recommend at all.
Danielle L.
Burlington
I love this product! I was apprehensive to try it at first because I generally do not like CARMEN because of the associated medicinal smell - but this smells pleasant and goes on smoothly. One of my must haves!
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
I hate the smell of the carmex!! I have tried multiple different types of carmex and don't care for any of them. Price is good and you can get it just about anywhere which is nice.
Robin M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I buy it every chance I get when I go to the store. It is very affordable and last a while. It leaves my lips feeling very soft without any residue.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!