Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it." in 1 review
Bailee C.
Hyrum, UT
Leaves lips silky smooth! Without the oily feeling. It is a great value, you get what you paid for. It's dummy proof, very easy to apply! I even bought it at Walmart so I didn't have to go far! Defiantly buy it again
Nat F.
angleton tx
I love love love how they made carmex look more feminine they made it look as if it was a lipstick which is really easy and nice to take anywhere An everywhere I’ve used this product for quite some time it’s an awesome buy An would but again
Brittani M.
Charleston, WV
I use this brand every day, it's a life saver! It's very easy to use and goes on smooth. I buy mine over the counter at any pharmacy. I've noticed it usually lasts me 2-3 hrs before having to reapply.
alexis f.
edwardsburg
I love that Carmex is now in a tube or stick. This product makes my lips feel so much better when they are chapped. It also gives me a lot of protection when I am outside in the cold or windy weather.
Katie G.
607 4th Ave Miami, AZ 85539
Carmex has never let me down! I love the Carmex hydrating moisture because it goes on so smooth and it isn't super thick like some other types are. I feel like it is healing my lips and making them look great all in one!
Shannon J.
Utica
This product is great if you're looking for something with a little bit of a tenth as well as the protection the packaging is very professional and first glance you would not be able to tell that it is Carmax
Haleigh O.
Canton, GA
Love Love Love this chapstick! By far my favorite! Keeps my lips from getting chapped and makes them feel so soft. Definitely met my expectations. Easy to use and long lasting!
Breann W.
Bradenton
Good and moisturizing! Great product to have in the winter. It goes on smooth and is perfect for wearing during long periods of times. I borrowed one from my mom and will need to get my own sometime soon.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
This is my go to lip balm. It's very affordable which is a plus. Only downfall is that after a while it makes my lips look white but that's not a napkin and reapplying can't fix
Nicole B.
Love this! Keeps my lips feeling wonderful! And also adds a little shade of color which is nice to have for any day. I swear by carmex, it's my go to chapstick when my lips are feeling dry and chapped.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.