Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I bought these for 50% off at my local CVS. I chose Peach and Pink, i have only opened the Peach one so far but I'm not real impressed. They have the same feel and smell as the original Carmex in the round pot but with a strong Vanilla scent on top of it. Its a little bit of a strange combination. They are very moisturizing but the color is streaky and barely pigmented. Once i applied it my lips looked terrible, but felt great lol. I don't know if ill continue using it or not but these would be good if the color was improved.
Brandy B.
This lip balm has a subtle vanilla flavor but I wouldn't go licking my lips to much, it has a nasty aftertaste. Also there is that Carmex smell (you know it if you've ever tried it). It's easy to apply though and it does help your lips. SPF 15 is a +. This is a take or leave it for me.
Kiera L.
I'll begin by saying, I have chronically dry lips, especially in the winter. I tried this during a rough winter in Ohio. It seemed to be decently effective at first, because it feels like your lips are slippery and protected from the wind and dry air. But when it wears off, your lips aren't any better off than before. In other words, this is a 'constantly reapply' product. The moment you stop using it, your lips go back to feeling thirsty. It doesn't have much of an odor, but if you accidentally taste it, it tastes pretty awful.
Jenny D.
Scott, LA
I have these in the pink, peach, berry, and plum color and absolutely adore them. They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off. They're sheer, but not too sheer, I'd say maybe a notch down from Maybelline Color Whispers or Revlon Lip Butters. Perfect for an everyday lip color. The plum color will be fun for fall/winter, it's like a sheered out version of an oxblood lip. Super pretty.
Kim R.
I have tried Carmex brand many times and I personally dislike it. I know ppl that swear by it but my experience with it is that it tastes like I'm wearing a medicated bandaid on my lips. It has a terrible flavor and smell. It's not feasible for me at all! Would not recommend!
Deycy R.
I was a little hestitant at first beacuse it was a peachy tint but I love that its so sheer. It keeps you lips looking and feeling great without over doing it with tint
Kristina V.
These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out!
Emily P.
Carmex can be hit or miss for me but I do love this particular carmex product. Fits wonderfully in my purse or pocket and doesn't' melt and make a mess. I love to glide this on when my lips are feeling extra parched. Adds a nice subtle shine to lipstick as well
Yefiny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Awesome product. Very moisturizing, good price, I've bought few times and will do again, it's so good. Packaging is nice, I liked the smell and how it applies easily. It is very long lasting which is very important. Would def buy again, and def recommend it
Grace B.
I have the peach one and i really like it! The tube it comes in is nice and quite cute and it applies on well. I also really like the color it gives to my lips. Subtle but nice! My only issue is that I really don't like the vanilla smell. Personal preference but the smell is just a little weird.... Not gross or anything... Just weird.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!