Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great when your laying in he sun has SPF and your lips won't get burned , plus it's a balm so I recommend this to everyone
Krista S.
Carmel is awesome lraves your lips oh so smooth and soft. Great price can be found anywheres. No greasy feeling after application
Ginger C.
I use Chapstick everyday all day
I keep my lips moist and when in the sun I make sure I keep this one with me to protect my lips
Kristy F.
Saint Louis, MO
I actually like this product. It really helps with chapped lips and adds a slight color to my lips.It soothes that chapped area
Josey W.
Shelby, NC
This stuff glides on easy and has lasted a really long time! I'm so glad I found this stuff. My lips feel so hydrated and lush.
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
Love love love this stuff. Felt amazing and almost looked like lip gloss, without a nasty sticky feel. Smells really good too.
Amber S.
It works well, but it's too messy for me. It seems like no matter how little I put on my finger, it's always way too much.
Melanie R.
I used this while on accutane because my lips were dry and I only had to apply it a few times a day. It works really well.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex is such a great brand of chapstick. Very moisturizing and non-irritating. Definitely one of my most used products.
Kasey F.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Hydrates lips and protects from sun which is good but constantly have to reapply and is soooo sticky and out of control.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!