Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Maddie M.
Clayton, NC
Carmex leaves my lips feeling very waxy instead of soft and moisturized. I would not suggest it to anyone. I suppose it does protect your lips from being burnt, but so do other brands.
Crystal P.
Washingto
The sensational smooth lutious feeling that your lips embrace will influence your day to day lifestyle in a positive way youd never thought pissible. Try it today. You wont regret it.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
I hate the smell of the carmex!! I have tried multiple different types of carmex and don't care for any of them. Price is good and you can get it just about anywhere which is nice.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
Growing up, my mom always had us use this and I just don't like it. It's okay in effectiveness but I absolutely hate the taste and just can't get over it. It's like gross medicine.
Kirstin E.
Not a bad lip balm at all! My only problems were that seemed to go on a little thicker than I'm used to, and it still has the classic "Carmex" smell that I personally don't love.
Robin M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I buy it every chance I get when I go to the store. It is very affordable and last a while. It leaves my lips feeling very soft without any residue.
Jackie B.
Irving, TX
My absolute favorite lip balm. I miss using this. It is very hard for me to find this in stores. But whenever I do I buy as many as I can. Makes my lips feel smooth and moist!
Jessica B.
Seaside, CA
I honestly rarely use any other kind of chapstick other than carmen. It's a good value - affordable. It helps my lips feel much nicer and hydrated. It's my go to chapstick.
Lydia P.
Edinburg, TX
I have been search for this product n haven't been able to fine it. It came in a long n thin tube grey in color
My husband is big in using this product he loves it
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
Carmex Ultra Hydrating works well, just one thing is doesn't last long, after you eat or drink need to reapply product. Overall I would recommend this product.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!