Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it." in 1 review
Michelle P.
Point Pleasant
Really liked Made my lips feel very soft I would definitely recommend . I like the packaging . I would purchase again.I picked mine up from Walmart. Yes it met my expectations.
Morgan C.
McKenzie
I love the Carmex products. They never fail me especially this one! I don’t have to put it on as frequently and it’s easy to use. It met my expectations and I’ll be buying it again.
Huong P.
I've tried many lip balms... MANY. This is the ultimate protection against chapped lips, or for that matter, split cuticles or minor chap on hands or feet. May sound strange at first, but it not only heals, it has a pleasant fragrance and nice tingle. It's just the best.
Meg B.
Moriah
Liked it a lot. Made my lips feel hydrated . I would recommend these products to anyone. Went on very smooth and I didn’t need to reapply so frequently. Not pricey at all
Nancy H.
Eden, NC
Love the package, this balm is very moisturizing. Feels great on the lips. Really helps when you have chapped lips. Always is nice for healing and protecting my lips. There is no horrible smell. Love this product!
Nat F.
angleton tx
I love love love how they made carmex look more feminine they made it look as if it was a lipstick which is really easy and nice to take anywhere An everywhere I’ve used this product for quite some time it’s an awesome buy An would but again
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
This is a great item for chapped lips. It definitely heals and soothes lips. The price is great, really cheap at Walmart. There are other items that are better but this one is good if you’re in a bind.
Shelby H.
Unionville, TN
Very moisturizing and almost looks like a lip gloss. Not pricey at all. I put it under my lipsticks to keep my lips from drying out from them and worked very well.
Corrin T.
This lipstick will make your lips feel like never before, the packaging is much nicer then any of their lipsticks making it a go to that I bring with me places. I bought mine from ulta and it wasn’t expensive. I would definitely but it again as I own 3 of them.
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
This is already my go to lip balm. It glides on sooooo well! I also love the added SPF. I mostly use this in the summer and spring and it leaves my lips incredibly soft.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.