Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+  O que vocês achara...1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 67 reviews
  • "These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out! " in 30 reviews
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
Meghan Q.
Union, NJ
Beautiful lip product. Glides on smooth and does not pull. It’s a little bit more expensive then other drug store lip products but it last on the lips and works instantly!
Jessie A.
This is one of my favorite products due to the fact that it cools my lips when they burn, or are super chapped. Plus it gives my lips a really nice natural rose look! This is a useful and glamorous product!
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Addy C.
I'd call this the Rolls Royce of carmex! I like the stick form vs the traditional carmex tube. The texture is also smooth and it's much nicer to carry around in my purse.
Shelby H.
Unionville, TN
Very moisturizing and almost looks like a lip gloss. Not pricey at all. I put it under my lipsticks to keep my lips from drying out from them and worked very well.
Courtney R.
Lansing
This lip balm is amazing: it is the familiar Carmex but with an ultra hydrating formula and SPF. It is in a really convenient stick - no digging around in a little jar - that applies the perfect amount to your lips! And just like the original Carmex, this can be used on skin (like cuticles or other dry areas) for additional moisturizing. Whenever I find these in the store, I buy them up - they have a convenient size that fits anywhere!
Sandra S.
Ellijay, GA
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm, really soothes my dry cracked lips. It goes on very smooth and a little thick, but I like it that way. After applying, I can almost feel my lips dehydrating. The only downsides are the way it smells and tastes. It smells like vanilla, which I don't care for, and the I can't describe the taste, but I don't like it. Overall, it's a really good product that I would recommend to anyone
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
I really like these for summer! I get chapped lips if I'm out in the sun to much/ to long! And I found applying a lip balm with spf helps. The Carmex one is a favorite because it works well stays on for a long time and isn't sticky when your out at the pool the last thing you want is some sticky lip balm. Give this a shot you won't regret!
Kaysie D.
Was one of my favorite lip chaps to use until they stopped selling it in my area for some odd reason :(. It made my lips very very soft and moisturized. It smells like sweet vanilla. I wish they still sold it because it was my Holy Grail!!!
Lisa L.
Tracy
Love how it makes ur lips feel. Put on before bed and I wake up with soft lips. Super cheap great price. $.99 works wonders. Will definitely use again. Long lasting flavor
Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry FlavorCarmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry Flavor
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.