Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Emma F.
This product is very nice. I have always been a fan of Carmex but the canisters are so messy this is a nice stick that has a fun design to the tube. It has a hint of vanilla bit still the original Carmex scent and feel.
Shennell B.
Lithia Springs, GA
The product is true to its word. I can wear this all year round without my lips feeling dry. And I feel safe that my lips are safe from the sun. I don't have to keep licking my lips like I have to do with so many others
Brandi P.
Not a fan of this product. Leaves lips feeling very dry and cracked. Didn't help my daughter chapped lips at all. First time and last time I would try this product. Will never buy again. Do not recommend at all.
Molly G.
Keokuk, IA
Love this stuff! Works great, feels good on my lips. Bonus of having Spf in my lip gloss! Nothing fancy but the tube lasts a long time and is well worth the price. Tastes good, not medicinal like regular Carmex.
Danielle L.
Burlington
I love this product! I was apprehensive to try it at first because I generally do not like CARMEN because of the associated medicinal smell - but this smells pleasant and goes on smoothly. One of my must haves!
Katie M.
Love this! I try to keep some on me at all times but the Texas heat has taken so many of them! I love the stick form of this product it's easier to apply and not have your fingers smell like It all day!
kelsey s.
Grandview, MO
One of my favorites from the Carmex collection. Nice and hydrating with just a hint of color. I was a life guard and used it everyday. I would purchase again, but price varies on where you purchase
Kara C.
Norman
I don't usually like Carmex it hurts my lips but this particular one was amazing. I have really bad dry lips that Crack and peel all the time. This chapstick helped keep them from getting chapped.
Becky L.
Grants Pass, OR
This product is too oily/slippery for me, and feels like a need to reapply it way too often. It'll do in a pinch if my lips feel uncomfortably dry, but I'll be needing more within 10 minutes!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
It's a nice Chapstick with a pretty decent color, but the color does not last at all. Not a good replacement for a pigmented Chapstick or a lipstick. I much prefer the plane Carmax Chapstick
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!