Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
I hate the medicine-y smell of Carmex. I was hoping these tinted balms wouldn't have that. They definitely do. The color is beautiful, but I can't use this exclusively because Carmex has a tendency to make my lips peel.
Diana H.
I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla. I would have loved to get the peach in a peach flavor. The tint also strays from your lips after a little while. It's very slippery.
Crystal P.
Washingto
The sensational smooth lutious feeling that your lips embrace will influence your day to day lifestyle in a positive way youd never thought pissible. Try it today. You wont regret it.
Michelle P.
DALLAS, TX
I have used the original for years and then had a coupon for this and tried it. I really like the hint of color as it is not too much color and sheer but is definitely there. Was a little "waxy" on my lips and I felt a tingle so I don't use daily like I do the original but still great stuff!
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
It-works-okay.But-it-leaves-my-lips-with-a-funny-texter-that-I-dont-care-for-much.-It-works-but-the-film-feeling-on-my-lips-is-annoying.-It-does-help-keep-your-lips-looking-and-feeling-great-though.-I-love-the-fact-that-it-contants-sunscreen.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE
I have one of these with me at ALL times! One in my purse, my vehicle, my desk, my makeup bag and night stand (and a few on standby). I'm only able to find them at Walgreens right now. GREAT product, a definite staple in my daily routine.
Jennifer L.
Knoxville, TN
This product worked great for me this summer while I spent 14hrs a day in the sun! Kept my lips from getting chapped and sunburned. Didn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth either when I licked my lips! Great value, staple in my lip arsenal!
Karissa P.
Carmex is the best lip balm to use when my lips are super super chapped. Carmex helps to heal my lips really quickly and makes them feel moisturized. It does sting kind of at first when youre lips are super cracked though..
Jackie B.
Irving, TX
My absolute favorite lip balm. I miss using this. It is very hard for me to find this in stores. But whenever I do I buy as many as I can. Makes my lips feel smooth and moist!
Jessica B.
Seaside, CA
I honestly rarely use any other kind of chapstick other than carmen. It's a good value - affordable. It helps my lips feel much nicer and hydrated. It's my go to chapstick.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!