Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
MARY ANN S.
Woodbury, TN
Like it hydrating my lips in the winter i work in and the airs is dry my get real dry yes all the way
Malinda H.
Bryant, AL
Carmex has always been my go to for chap stick. The moisture plus spf I mean who could ask for more.
Laura C.
Spring, TX
Can't live without this product. I've tried several brands in the past but always come back to this.
Jamie M.
If you have super chapped lips, this is the best product out there it will heal your lips up perfect
Nichole S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this stuff and have been using over 30 years. It soothes and heals quickly. Kind of addicting
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I loveee Carmen products. And this is one of my favs! It gives off moisture and smell good. Love it
Cassey-Reena M.
Centralia, IL
Good stuff I like it but I also like to try different thing every once in a while. I recommend this
Sharde G.
Great moisture provided, although I'd prefer a gloss this lip balm does justice for moisture needs!
Shenita B.
Very good lip Balm! They also come in really cute packages! My lips feel great after using Carmex!
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
Always my go to for dry or chapped lips. The smell is strong but it isn't ugly and it's tolerable.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!