Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Kiera L.
I'll begin by saying, I have chronically dry lips, especially in the winter. I tried this during a rough winter in Ohio. It seemed to be decently effective at first, because it feels like your lips are slippery and protected from the wind and dry air. But when it wears off, your lips aren't any better off than before. In other words, this is a 'constantly reapply' product. The moment you stop using it, your lips go back to feeling thirsty. It doesn't have much of an odor, but if you accidentally taste it, it tastes pretty awful.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Carmex is a household brand. Its been around for what seems like forever and they have some great products including this one. I have had somehit and miss products with Carmex but this isn't one of them, my lips burn very easily so the sun protection from this product is a great upside and it stays true to the ultra hydration!
Lauren J.
Sharpsville, PA
Carmex is my absolute favorite go to chapstick. Its amazing, especially now as the weather us changing, for when my lips start to dry out and crack. Can sometimes make your lips look too oily especially on the skin surrounding your lips, but ill take that in exchange for how quickly it begins to hydrate my lips!
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I like the smell of carmex a lot. I like that it has a bit of a thicker feel, which keeps my lips hydrated for longer. Spf in Chapstick is super important, so the fact that this product has it is really helpful for someone like me who lives in Florida and needs protection from the sun.
Brandy B.
This lip balm has a subtle vanilla flavor but I wouldn't go licking my lips to much, it has a nasty aftertaste. Also there is that Carmex smell (you know it if you've ever tried it). It's easy to apply though and it does help your lips. SPF 15 is a +. This is a take or leave it for me.
Kim R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried Carmex brand many times and I personally dislike it. I know ppl that swear by it but my experience with it is that it tastes like I'm wearing a medicated bandaid on my lips. It has a terrible flavor and smell. It's not feasible for me at all! Would not recommend!
Kara G.
Altamonte Springs, FL
My lips get dry super easily, and this lip balm does the trick! Plus it has SPF, which is always a plus! This is a really great lip balm for an even better price - I always make sure I have one in my purse! Would definitely recommend this lip balm, it works extremely well!
Colleen L.
Utica, MI
I LOVE the Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15! I always have chapped lips, no matter the season. Plus, I like that the lip balm is SPF 15 to protect the thin skin on my lips (especially since I am very fair skinned, so any SPF cover really helps)!
Megan K.
Altadena, CA
This is a real classic--for a reason! The tingly sensation of using Carmex feels so soothing and your lips will feel smooth afterward. The packaging is great, too. Easy to use! Plus, your lips will feel moisturized and ready for winter or whatever season lies ahead.
Ginevra F.
Germantown, TN
this is an ok lip balm. its not my favorite like burts bee or eos, but its a good price ei guess. I wouldnt buy it again though. It does last a while, for me at least, who uses it 4x every single day... it is very easy to use. the top isnt a screwoff hich i like.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!