Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it." in 1 review
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I have really dry lips, and this stuff works wonders! You can actually feel it moisturizing your lips as you put it on throughout the day! I put it on in the morning, and around lunch time and before bed! I normally find mine at CVS or Target! It’s affordable and last a while!  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
Another one of my favorites! Not only does it help protect my lips during the warm weather season with the SPF 15 in it BUT the subtle color it gives my lips is awesome! No need to apply lipstick thanks to the subtle color it gives AND all while keeping my lips hydrated and protected from the sun! A must have in my opinion!
Renee D.
San Antonio
Carmex is by far the best lip care I’ve ever used. Always keeps my lips smooth and avoids cracking. I especially love that it also gives lips a little plump. If you’re not a lipstick user or just don’t want to apply any for the day I recommend using carmex it gives your lips that extra healthy shine.
Faith V.
St Paul
The carmax brand is one of my favorite brands to use. I use this before I head to bed Bc it keeps my lip very hydrated and moist while in bed. I bought his from CVS pharmacy and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for any cheap lip balms.
Casey S.
Works great! Love the smell of the product. Keep in my purse for easy use. Also not very expensive so I can buy multiples. Can be paired with a lip color too keep your lips looking hydrated all day long. Will recommend to friends and family. Can’t wait to keep using.
Haley G.
Best one I've bought in a long time I first got it in my ipsy bag and fell in love. Its supper easy to apply n comes in different colors. I use it a lot because of the climate where I live the weather always messes with my skin and lips. I first bought it in Rite Aid
Shay W.
This product is Slim light weight has SPF 15 which is amazing on the lips has a sheer pink tent for the ladies that don’t want dark color on there… Super lasting can get it at Walmart or target fits great in the pocket or in the little clutch purse always a must have
Shelby M.
This Carmex product was alright. It wasn't my favorite. I love anything that is moisturizing so I love lip balms. It had a weird flavor to it so I wasn't a huge fan of this product. But I love the Carmex brand. This lip balm was there for me when I needed it.
Z'Ariyah H.
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Mandy C.
Danielsville , GA
Carmex has always been one of my favorites when it comes to lip care. I’ve used their products for many years and would definitely recommend them to others who have any problems with chapped or dry lips. I’ve never been disappointed with any Carmex product!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.