Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Haley G.
Quincy
Best one I've bought in a long time I first got it in my ipsy bag and fell in love. Its supper easy to apply n comes in different colors. I use it a lot because of the climate where I live the weather always messes with my skin and lips. I first bought it in Rite Aid
Tonya C.
North Wilkesboro
Love thos product, goes on smooth, not that medicated smell that this brand is known for but I feel it doesn't do the job if you are looking for a product to heal extremely dry cracked chapped lips. But a lovely product for the price point.
Jana T.
I love all the carmex product . It is very moisturizing and it smells good. I love the fact that i don’t have to out anything else just a carmex and i’m good too go because it looks like i have lipgloss on already. Love it!
Courtney R.
Lansing
This lip balm is amazing: it is the familiar Carmex but with an ultra hydrating formula and SPF. It is in a really convenient stick - no digging around in a little jar - that applies the perfect amount to your lips! And just like the original Carmex, this can be used on skin (like cuticles or other dry areas) for additional moisturizing. Whenever I find these in the store, I buy them up - they have a convenient size that fits anywhere!
alexis f.
edwardsburg
I love that Carmex is now in a tube or stick. This product makes my lips feel so much better when they are chapped. It also gives me a lot of protection when I am outside in the cold or windy weather.
ƘᗩƬᖇƖᑎᗩ D.
Adel
This chapstick is one that I love to have at the beach with me! I like to keep in cool in the cooler while laying on the beach and apply it my lips through out the day to keep them protected.
Jen L.
I really like this balm. It helps to moisture your lips and I really enjoyed the flavor and the hint of color it gives. I don’t think this version is as moisturizing as the original Carmax.
Alexia P.
This is a very good brand. It helps my lips a lot and I think you should try it. You may not like it but it will help you with your lips. Trust me. A lot of people use this to help there lips to not get chapped.
Breann W.
Bradenton
Good and moisturizing! Great product to have in the winter. It goes on smooth and is perfect for wearing during long periods of times. I borrowed one from my mom and will need to get my own sometime soon.
Michelle P.
Point Pleasant
Really liked Made my lips feel very soft I would definitely recommend . I like the packaging . I would purchase again.I picked mine up from Walmart. Yes it met my expectations.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!