Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 69 reviews
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 68 reviews
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 67 reviews
  • "These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out! " in 50 reviews
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I have really dry lips, and this stuff works wonders! You can actually feel it moisturizing your lips as you put it on throughout the day! I put it on in the morning, and around lunch time and before bed! I normally find mine at CVS or Target! It’s affordable and last a while!  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
Another one of my favorites! Not only does it help protect my lips during the warm weather season with the SPF 15 in it BUT the subtle color it gives my lips is awesome! No need to apply lipstick thanks to the subtle color it gives AND all while keeping my lips hydrated and protected from the sun! A must have in my opinion!
Renee D.
San Antonio
Carmex is by far the best lip care I’ve ever used. Always keeps my lips smooth and avoids cracking. I especially love that it also gives lips a little plump. If you’re not a lipstick user or just don’t want to apply any for the day I recommend using carmex it gives your lips that extra healthy shine.
Mel A.
Much more appealing than the original Carmex medicine smell, though...I must be extra picky because I'm not super wild about most cherry flavored/scented things unless it's a real cherry.
It does a good job repairing post sun/wind chapped lips and lasts through a few glasses of a beverage.
Faith V.
St Paul
The carmax brand is one of my favorite brands to use. I use this before I head to bed Bc it keeps my lip very hydrated and moist while in bed. I bought his from CVS pharmacy and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for any cheap lip balms.
Shay W.
This product is Slim light weight has SPF 15 which is amazing on the lips has a sheer pink tent for the ladies that don’t want dark color on there… Super lasting can get it at Walmart or target fits great in the pocket or in the little clutch purse always a must have
Shelby M.
This Carmex product was alright. It wasn't my favorite. I love anything that is moisturizing so I love lip balms. It had a weird flavor to it so I wasn't a huge fan of this product. But I love the Carmex brand. This lip balm was there for me when I needed it.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
🅿️A I.
Tampa, FL
LOVE THIS! it makes my lips super hydrated and lasts almost all day! Very well formulated. Most chapsticks I use are grainy or too oily or wear off in minutes! This is so smooth and buttery and only requires few applications throughout the day!
Jane Z.
One of my favorite drugstore lip balms. It smells amazing and feels great on even if not the longest lasting. It is a great option if you are looking for something basic. It does smell a bit medicinal whic is the only downfall did he.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.