Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  O que vocês acharam desse produto1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I found it last year and now I can't leave the house with it." in 1 review
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I have really dry lips, and this stuff works wonders! You can actually feel it moisturizing your lips as you put it on throughout the day! I put it on in the morning, and around lunch time and before bed! I normally find mine at CVS or Target! It’s affordable and last a while!  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Haley G.
Quincy
Best one I've bought in a long time I first got it in my ipsy bag and fell in love. Its supper easy to apply n comes in different colors. I use it a lot because of the climate where I live the weather always messes with my skin and lips. I first bought it in Rite Aid
Jennifer W.
Dixon
Yeah another great product by Carnes. I really trust the brand. I definitely hydrates and helps treat the dry chapped lips. Convenience at the checkout line. Also affordable. I like the small packaging, I don't always carry a purse so I like that it fits in your pocket
Mandy C.
Danielsville , GA
Carmex has always been one of my favorites when it comes to lip care. I’ve used their products for many years and would definitely recommend them to others who have any problems with chapped or dry lips. I’ve never been disappointed with any Carmex product!
Julie P.
Kingsport
Just as amazing any other carmex lip balm I have used. Its just incredible. Everyone should give carmex brand a chance especially during the winter months. It really does work wonders for dry or chapped lips. Also can prevent lips from getting chapped.
Hali B.
New Iberia
Loved it! Very moisturizing! Lasts long and keeps lips from cracking and getting dry! Smells great, not too strong. Very affordable, great product for a great price. Definitely met all my expectations, I would buy again. My go to product!!!
Tonya C.
North Wilkesboro
Love thos product, goes on smooth, not that medicated smell that this brand is known for but I feel it doesn't do the job if you are looking for a product to heal extremely dry cracked chapped lips. But a lovely product for the price point.
Jane Z.
One of my favorite drugstore lip balms. It smells amazing and feels great on even if not the longest lasting. It is a great option if you are looking for something basic. It does smell a bit medicinal whic is the only downfall did he.
Jana T.
I love all the carmex product . It is very moisturizing and it smells good. I love the fact that i don’t have to out anything else just a carmex and i’m good too go because it looks like i have lipgloss on already. Love it!
Ky W.
Queen city
I recommend you to use this product to keep your lips hydrated.  I always had a habit of licking my lips to keep them hydrated and looking their best, til I found carmex. It can be found at your local drug store. I would buy it again and it's long lasting!!!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.