Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+  O que vocês achara...1 Answers
  • Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "I use this as a "gloss" when I have chapped lips it gives your lips a nice natural shine " in 67 reviews
  • "These are my favorite daily lip products, I have all of the colors, but my favorite are the pink and peach. The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF! I will defiantly buy the pink again when I run out! " in 30 reviews
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
Another one of my favorites! Not only does it help protect my lips during the warm weather season with the SPF 15 in it BUT the subtle color it gives my lips is awesome! No need to apply lipstick thanks to the subtle color it gives AND all while keeping my lips hydrated and protected from the sun! A must have in my opinion!
Mel A.
Much more appealing than the original Carmex medicine smell, though...I must be extra picky because I'm not super wild about most cherry flavored/scented things unless it's a real cherry.
It does a good job repairing post sun/wind chapped lips and lasts through a few glasses of a beverage.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
LOVE THIS! it makes my lips super hydrated and lasts almost all day! Very well formulated. Most chapsticks I use are grainy or too oily or wear off in minutes! This is so smooth and buttery and only requires few applications throughout the day!
Alexia P.
This is a very good brand. It helps my lips a lot and I think you should try it. You may not like it but it will help you with your lips. Trust me. A lot of people use this to help there lips to not get chapped.
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I have really dry lips, and this stuff works wonders! You can actually feel it moisturizing your lips as you put it on throughout the day! I put it on in the morning, and around lunch time and before bed! I normally find mine at CVS or Target! It’s affordable and last a while!  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Michelle P.
Point Pleasant
Really liked Made my lips feel very soft I would definitely recommend . I like the packaging . I would purchase again.I picked mine up from Walmart. Yes it met my expectations.
Haley G.
Quincy
Best one I've bought in a long time I first got it in my ipsy bag and fell in love. Its supper easy to apply n comes in different colors. I use it a lot because of the climate where I live the weather always messes with my skin and lips. I first bought it in Rite Aid
Shay W.
This product is Slim light weight has SPF 15 which is amazing on the lips has a sheer pink tent for the ladies that don’t want dark color on there… Super lasting can get it at Walmart or target fits great in the pocket or in the little clutch purse always a must have
Niks F.
Jersey City
I like this better than the classic one because it’s easier and simpler for me at least. First time is great but I never went back to buy it again not because I didn’t like but I was still exploring other products. Recommend it tho for winter season when you’re more likely to be dehydrated and have chapped lips.
Carmen H.
Sarasota
Super great lip product. I am someone who has very dry lips all the time and this is super moisturizing and definitely does the job. This product is really easy to apply and is a good size for on the go. I totally would recommend this to others- it’s truly amazing.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!
Tayná T.