Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Keirra J.Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy B.

BY CARMEX

Satin Gloss Finish. Soft Vanilla Flavor. SPF 15/Sunscreen Carmex® Moisture Plus® gives your lips the moisture they need and the hint of shine and color you want, all in one sleek package. see more...

• Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!3 Answers
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm with SPF 15
  • "The pink is a soft pink color, but it really shows up on lips (kind of like a very moisturizing lipstick) They are very creamy and the shades are subtle but have good pigmentation and shine, plus they have SPF!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a little bit of a strange combination." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how smooth these are, but I don't like how every single one tastes like Vanilla." in 1 review
  • "They're nice and moisturizing, and for me they have the perfect amount of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I wear braces, so I wear lip balm to protect my lips from getting "chewed up" by my wire works. " in 1 review
Courtney R.
Lansing
This lip balm is amazing: it is the familiar Carmex but with an ultra hydrating formula and SPF. It is in a really convenient stick - no digging around in a little jar - that applies the perfect amount to your lips! And just like the original Carmex, this can be used on skin (like cuticles or other dry areas) for additional moisturizing. Whenever I find these in the store, I buy them up - they have a convenient size that fits anywhere!
Corrin T.
This lipstick will make your lips feel like never before, the packaging is much nicer then any of their lipsticks making it a go to that I bring with me places. I bought mine from ulta and it wasn’t expensive. I would definitely but it again as I own 3 of them.
Sandra S.
Ellijay, GA
Carmex Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus Lip Balm, really soothes my dry cracked lips. It goes on very smooth and a little thick, but I like it that way. After applying, I can almost feel my lips dehydrating. The only downsides are the way it smells and tastes. It smells like vanilla, which I don't care for, and the I can't describe the taste, but I don't like it. Overall, it's a really good product that I would recommend to anyone
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these for summer! I get chapped lips if I'm out in the sun to much/ to long! And I found applying a lip balm with spf helps. The Carmex one is a favorite because it works well stays on for a long time and isn't sticky when your out at the pool the last thing you want is some sticky lip balm. Give this a shot you won't regret!
Mary R.
Stamford, CT
I love Carmex, but hate the mess all over your fingers when using the traditional "pot", and have not been very impressed by the squeeze tube or the stick. This one, however, does a great job of moisturizing without leaving an oily, waxy, or greasy mess anywhere! I don't need to apply nearly as often as I had been doing with other products. I would highly recommend.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this chapstick, it has a light sweet smell and applies smooth. After a work day filled with talking carmex will not leave a residue which is why I recommend it to everyone! It applies beautifully under and over lip sticks as well! Great inexpensive buy! It also has an active ingredient that has helped treat and prevent cold sores, so overall a versatile product!
Kaysie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was one of my favorite lip chaps to use until they stopped selling it in my area for some odd reason :(. It made my lips very very soft and moisturized. It smells like sweet vanilla. I wish they still sold it because it was my Holy Grail!!!
Melissa B.
Defiance, OH
I had severely chapped lips... cracked and bleeding and I had tried almost everything.  I brought this product and it soothed my lips almost  instantly after putting it on.   It moisturized my lips very well and within a few days of applying it a few times a day.  I got relief and it healed my lips in no time.
Mary V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Carmex and used to use it all the time when I was younger. I thought this stick would be just as good. I  found it that it's not the same. It gets way too soft and moves around when I try to apply it. I was disappointed that it didn't last long. It frustrated me too much so I just dumped it.
Veronica L.
I love the moisture it gives my lips. It always leaves my lips extra soft. The smell is amazing. Super easy to apply to your lips, not greasy . Defenitely can apply once and it will last about 8hrs or more. I am a repeat user, a must in my purse. I highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which color do you prefer? Pink or Peach? I LOVE peach!