BY CARMEX

Carmex Stick, Original, 0.15 Oz see more...

Carmex Stick, Original, 0.15 Oz
  • "Dependable product that always heals my chapped, dry lips. Anytime I have a cold and notice my nose chapping, I even apply this under my nose to help!" in 96 reviews
  • "I love carmex I use it for chapped lips, sun burns, cold sores, I live every style they come out with.I would recommend this to others." in 15 reviews
  • "This lip balm is really excellent. It's incredibly moisturizing. I get the occasional cold sore and Carmex is my go-to while I'm healing." in 11 reviews
Madi M.
Illinois
Purchased at: Walgreens
So 100% love this stuff, basically grew up with it. My grandma always had some with her and so did my mom. My grandma would and still does to this day uses for not only chapped or cracked lips but put it on cuts also before it really does help heal. I’ve only ever had the original stuff which I think smells great. They used to sell this in a lotion but I think it got discontinued or something but that stuff was awesome really did help with dry skin. But I’ve also tried the strawberry and liked the scent also. But now after seeing the other scents like pina coloda and cherry! I wanna try those now!! But the original will be the favorite. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to help their cracked lips or cuts heal faster.
Alyssa B.
Billings
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works incredibly well, it helps keep them soft and heals crack dried lips.

While this product does the work, it leaves much to be desired. The smell leaves much to be desired, and leaves a weird taste in my mouth, even though I apply it lightly to my lips.

Well I would recommend this if you if you have extremely chapped lips because it will help heal them. I would not recommend this for long term or daily use because of this sent and weird taste it leaves in your mouth just from putting on your lips.
Lindsay C.
New Port Richey
Carmex is a life saver on the days you wake up and your lips are so chapped or you feel that a cold sore is coming. Use caution always and don't get this in your mouth since it taste horrible, but it repairs and softens your lips so good that I don't mind the terrible taste from time to time. It's medicated and say good bye to any breakouts or blisters you may get.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Been using this for years. I use lots of other brands for day to day cause I like variety but EVERY time my lips do get chapped or cracky, like every winter.. this is the must have. I’ve tried a few other Carmex products and have liked them all but seem to keep to this one the most. Keep one in my purse, desk, vanity, and in my car. Heals my chapped lips very well.
Sariphina C.
Fort Lee, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Carmex is a wonderful brand! Its smooth and effective, heals chapped lips fast, also good on cold sores, or if your nose is sore from using to many tissues. Though I love the brand this is not my preferred container, I like to keep carmex in my car and unfortunately, I've lost many sticks to the heat. I would recommend the squeeze tube, doesn't melt or deform in the heat (:
Tay M.
Melbourne
Always my go to chapstick. I grab this anytime I start to feel a coldsore coming on. Or if my lips are just super chapped. It seriously never leaves my purse. For the price alone you really can't beat it. The original isn't my favorite smell but I like to slather it on before bed and wake up with soft lips.
Alexa C.
This is my holy grail chapstick—hands down! I love the mentholated feeling you get when you apply the chapstick to slightly chapped lips. It makes me feel like it’s really working! I have about five of these.. one in my purse, car, desk, nightstand, and backpack! I won’t go anywhere without one. My lips are always so hydrated and smooth. It’s very easy to apply when you have the stick balm. It’s not greasy and it leaves your lips looking very glossy and fresh!
Mariah H.
I love this lip balm, it's makes my lips very soft. It's effective especially when my lips get to dry and starts to crack, this worked very well and it will have your lips looking great in no time. I definitely recommend especially for summer time it helps on your lips when your always out in the sun.
gabby. S.
Danielson
I don't often suffer from extreme chapped lips but when I do (especially after being sick), Carmex is my purchase. This stuff lasts forever and heals your lips fast. It is heavy on the lips so I don't use it as a daily chapstick but will do the job when you need it.
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I honestly 10/10 would recommend carmex. There are so many different flavors and I use it everyday and I have more carmex than anyone could count! And if you guys want to send me free carmex so I have more while I'm away at college that would be the dream!!!