Carmex Replenishing Cream uploaded by Letha Y.

BY CARMEX

Carmex® Replenishing Cream.

Clinically proven to heal dryness through intense moisturization.

Concentrated.

Non-greasy.

Fragrance free.

7 moisturizers. see more...

🌹 S.
This cream was great for me. I'd usually use a regular body lotion for my hands, but noticed it was too greasy, and gave me that gross sweatiness from over-moisturization. This cream was rich, but void of oiliness, meaning that I only needed a small dab, and it was enough to moisturize my hands just the right amount.
Elizabeth S.
Goshen
This product is absolutely the best in my personal opinion if. Especially is you have dryness in areas of your skin, it helps soften and take away dryness. I recommend this product if you have dryness in your skin or irritation. Believe me you'll love it !!
Katie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love carmex products! Great for winter with cracked, chapped and dry skin/lips. Last very long compared to others. Pros would be it lasts longer than others and cons is it can be oily if you use too much. But I would definitely buy it again! I love it.
Jayda K.
This is the best hand cream in the world, the smell is soooooo good. Not to mention that the lotion itself is super creamy as well, it doesn't leave a oily feeling on your hands, and it sets well into the skin. It was literally one dollar at dollar general!! It doesn't get better than this!
Faith M.
I love this cream it stays in my purse at all times! I use this often at my job because my hands are dried out badly when I work. Pros: quality and smell Cons: sizeThe smell is strong but not in a bad way.id definitely buy it again
Tehya T.
Kennett
Carmex one of the best products out there for chapped lips, hands, elbows, knees, etc. It's your very best friend on a cold windy day out in the weather. Not only does it heal intantly it warms your body up instantly.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
Carmel is my go to for dry, cracked lips. Nothing else soothes my lips, and makes them super soft. I always make sure I have my carmex in my purse. Not too pricey. Gentle on my lips and smells great.
Amanda W.
West Milton
Very nourishing, thick and creamy hand cream! Sinks into the skin perfectly. Found it at the dollar store. It came in a small tube, but lasts a while. Smells like the chapstick!
analea n.
Hammond
This product's amazing you can feel a difference in your hands right away and it doesn't leave a nasty residue behind like most Lotions It also doesn't seem to have an odor
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
I bought this in an gas station in which this was the only option, but I am glad I did! I keep this in my purse and it's great for quickly hydrating your hands because it has a light, almost liquid texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. The result is very hydrated hands without the greasiness that's characteristic of so many lotions. The lotion also has a very faint pleasant smell, so not bad for sensitive noses hopefully!