Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 47 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Nicolle G.
I really love this! It's does a really good job when it comes to your lips. I have used this for a while and I still love it! It's very affordable as well!
Emily P.
Absolutely my favorite lip product. Moisturizes my lips super fast and a little goes a long way! Never makes my lips more cracked and dry after using it!
Lauvency J.
Denver, CO
This is my everyday everyday product I think I have about 5 of them everywhere one in my purse one in my car but I use this product everyday I love it
Rana R.
Peoria
Smells great and definitely leaves my lips feeling nice and soft! I have big lips and use a lot of products but this definitely has to be in the top 3!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this for years. I don't really care for the smell of aftertaste but it works. However about about 30 minutes or so my lips feel chapped again
Debbie S.
Loma Linda
I love this lip balm! It goes on so smooth with no sticky mess. Smells amazing and leaves my lips so soft. I only use this brand with the cherry scent.
Shrouk E.
I love ittt it's the key to success in school & it stays on all dayyy! It is very easy to use even though it's not too expensive with nice packaging.
Itzel P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is bomb! Works right away! My go to when my lips are chapped!! I can't rave about it enough! Once you apply it, it makes your lips feel better!
Marissa E.
Idaho Falls
What can I say I've been using these little carmex's since I can remember. Hate the smell but other than that it always fixes my dry chapped lips
Cynthia C.
Arcadia, FL
I used to use these all the time when I was younger. Kept my lips moisturized and kept sores away. I really like this product. Very affordable!