Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Gabriela C.
Strathmore
I love it! I usually use it during winter when my lips get chapped the most. It's worth the price, I know it's working when it starts to sting my lips. It also gives you nice natural glossy lips!
Olivia 고.
This is a great lip balm and it helps hydrate my lips very well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good and effective lip balm. I purchased it in Whole Foods. It is easy to apply and you just squeeze the bottle to dispense the product. It lasts a while despite the small packaging.
Kendra R.
Waverly
Perfect for kids, especially with cold and flu season, and school starting back up. Has fast relief action and I think it helps prevent painful blisters at least it seems that way with my nephew.
Krista B.
Gloucester, MA
My go to during the harsh New England winters! It's really think and can be a bit sticky but when i put it on before i go to bed, i always wake up with the smoothest lips. Such a life saver!
Leida
Love love loveee this product ! I've been using carmex since I was a little girl . I use it every time I get a hold of some considering my lips get very very dry and this definitely helps . I totally recommend this to others
Caitlyn B.
Indianapolis
This product has a nice scent, but if your lips are too dry, it has a tendency to burn for the first minute or so after application. I bought this from my local Walmart and don't recommend it.
lindsay s.
colorado springs
Absolute favorite chopstick, i always have a tube of carmex with me, at home, at school everywhere. Always keeps my lips super soft. Not the cheapest but well worth the price. I always recommend this to all my friends.
Olivia G.
This product is nice but whenever I put this on it makes my lips soft for an hour or two but then makes them so dry! I bought this at cvs very cheap . It didn't meet my expectations and I probably wouldn't buy again
Araks G.
This lip balm is great for dried lips. It repairs them quickly. It is easy to apply & affordable. But I do not like that it tastes bad. I would prefer the EOS lip balm instead of this. The EOS works very well too.
Valentina D.
Valrico, FL
My lips are always dry and so I start using Carmex and everything change I highly recommend this product because it can really help you like it did to me!! I'm really happy about it