Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 44 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Addie A.
This is super helpful if you have dry or chapped lips. It work fast and effectively to repair and heal chapped lips . It is also super affordable and works beyond my expectations. The smell is super nice and sweet. I love is product
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I always apply this before bed, and before I start my makeup and let it sit on the whole time and wipe off right before matte lipstick and it smooths them like a dream!! I have like 10 tubes laying around because I can't have enough!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I enjoy the flavor of this :-) I like putting on Carmex at night right before bed because I have extremely dry/chapped lips so I put this on every night before bed and I wake up with the softest most hydrated lips ever. I love it!
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
I literally use this bad boy ALL year long. Seriously nothing compares to this. I love that they have different flavors or scents out now. Cold sores? Chapped lip? Cracked lip? Use some of this and your lip probs are no more.
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
Absolutely loveeeee Carmex!! I love that they have so many varieties and sizes! I love the little compact tub as well! I probably own like 10 of these :) it's my all time favorite and always leaves my lips looking refreshed!
Christina M.
Vass, NC
I can't leave home without this , my lips get incredibly chapped if i do . The price is extremely affordable and it does the job . I use this 3 times a day on the regular, i am a repeat customer and will continue to be .
Shannon S.
San Francisco
These were my absolute favorite growing up. Loved carmex. Today I've moved onto more fancy things but every once in a while when I'm sick with a cold and chapped lips I'll toss one of these into my basket before checkout.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one that my mom got me a while back! I feel in love with it because it healed my lips right away after having days of cracked lips! I would totally recommended it to others to use if they suffer of crack lips.
KayleePayge E.
River ridge
I feel Carmex is the best chap stick there is. It always works right away and this specific one smells AMAZING! It's not expensive it's small and compact and I can use it wherever. I recommend this product to anyone!
Abbey W.
Fulton, NY
this is my GO to lip product if i need some serious overnight quick moisture! i especially love this in the colder months! heals any chapped lips in literally hours! i also apply it a few hours before i put my lipstick on! helps to make it last all day!