Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 44 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Alex H.
Saint Francis
Really nice. easy to use packaging. I like that I don't have to get lip balm on my fingers to use it. The smell is fine but not the best on the market at all. Overall, this is really good to use for winter months when you need something always available to sooth your lips.
Pa X.
My holy grail lip product. I always stock up on at least 3 tubes of this stuff. It goes in my purse, makeup bag and vanity. It's only 2$, so I love it for the affordability. I purchase it from Target, Ulta and Walmart. I definitely recommend it! It makes my lip soft!
Emily 🌞.
Tastes and smells so good, but not only that. This keeps my lips smoothe with only a few applications throughout the day. I've bought this a few times and definetly recommend. It goes on so nicely, just squeeze a bit out and rub it on. I definetly recommend!
Reeham A.
Westville , IN
This is one of the first lip balms I tried out, and I liked it at first, but later started to feel like it didn't keep my lips moisturized for long enough. It also has that little stinginess to it after applying and I don't really enjoy that feeling.
halealui g.
Grundy, VA
I used to not like a lot of Carmax and that was mostly because of the smell but this one smells like mangoes to me which I love the scent of. It doesn't peel my skin a lot so it makes me want to re-use it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Leyanie L.
This is a great product if you like to apply your lip balm in the car and usally i do this if I'm just driving and decide oh my lips dry and I can easily reach it and simply keep my lips nice feeling. But when I do use this my lips don't feel as good as they do with the eos and blistex but after all it doesn't melt in my car like eos and blistex do.
Lisa T.
Absolutely love this product! I tend to have dry lips towards the end of the night and like liquid chapsticks on my lips. It keeps it moisturized and does not leave my lips dry at any time of the night. It's very affordable and I love it! Get it!!!!
Jamie Z.
adelanto ca.
Carmex Original Flavored Lip Balm Love! This product. I always put this on while I'm doing my makeup then after take it off or let dry and put my lipstick over always love how smooth it leave my lips especially when using a dry lipstick.
Libby H.
Cary
This is one of my favorite lip products ever. It is not pricey what so ever and it actually helps. The packaging is sturdy and it is pretty easy to use. I would recommend this to you if you had pretty dry lips because this helps like a lot.
Shaylyn M.