Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Lottie B.
Stoke-on-Trent
Helpfully moisturising and smooth formula, barely noticiable on the lips so not irritating on an everday basis. Taste is a bit strong and holds quite a heavy scent but not overwhelmingly so.
Maxine C.
Glasgow
My favourite lip balm, despite loving the original his is now my favourite especially in the summer! Always been a fan or carmex as it lasts long and isn't messy when applied!
meg M.
Jersey
A lovely lip balm does the job ! I however am not to keen on the applicator and would prefer a stick form, apart from this is a lovely product and very good value for money
Márcia J.
Setúbal
For me, this is the best lip balm/ lip treatment ever made. Me and my husband love it and it works wonders before applying makeup or when your lips are really sore and need an extra care. I recommend to everyone!
Carrie B.
Larbert, Stirlingshire
Very thick and moisturising. Makes lips look nice and juicy. Smells good. Cheap so good value for money but obviously needs reapplied throughout day. Would recommend and buy again
Angel B.
This product wasn't for me at all, I found that it was very sticky, I bought it from boots it was affordable so I thought I'd give it a try, I defiantly wouldn't purchase again
Alex S.
Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit
amelia n.
Solihull
My all time favourite lip balm. Amazing scent, moisturises thoroughly and gives the lips a lovely sheen. I use the product daily and really have noticed a difference in the plumpness of my lips .
ANA L.
URUGUAIANA, RS
its the best for cracked lips, it burns a little, but in same day your lip stay better, I use it all winter, and I bought at CVS Pharmacy or Wallgreens.
Caitlin K.
Surrey, BC
Oldie but a goodie. Put on every night before bed and never have chapped lips even when I'm dehydrated. Inexpensive and can be found at any drug store.