Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 44 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
DUYEN T.
SCHERTZ, TX
Smells and taste pretty good lol I always use carmex because it's really good at healing. I usually put it on at night whenever i feel like my lips are dry or stingy and it heals over night! I don't recommend wearing it under or over lipstick though b/c it could come off easily and make your lips look all peely throughout the day
Gretchen
This stuff is my best friend. My go-to. My pal. Not only does it leave your lips soft, but it provides the minty tingle-y feeling that I love when I use lip balm. This stuff smells amazing and, when it accidentally gets in your mouth, it doesn't taste bad. And, your lips look glossy while you're wearing it, so it's a win-win. I love this stuff, it's a gift from god.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This product isn't as great as I would have liked it to been. I didn't buy this product it was given to me as a gift so I don't know if it was affordable or not. I don't use the product that often usually I do when I run out of other chapstick and I don't think I would buy this product myself.
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
Does the job to moist my lips at the moment but not for long. I like the tingly sensation it gives but it does dry out my lips by the end of the day. I wouldn't suggest to use this on the daily but only under emergencies when you have nothing else in hand. Not good to use under lipsticks.
MontanAHHH. S.
Calion
This lip balm is the absolute best to use when your lips are very dry and irritated. I give this product a 10/10 on my scale, I was so impressed with it! Super easy to apply and keep on hand at all times. I definitely will be buying again because of how good it is for my sensitive lips!
Hallimah R.
I've been using this, since i was a kid. til this day i still steal out of my husbands pocket. even though i have a million lip balms i still resort but to this. its oldey but a classic! how could u not use carmax?   i dont buy the favor kinds just the regular cause the smell on the favors are to strong
Rachel H.
2755 Elmwood Rd Jacksonville, FL
By far better than the plain original Carmex that were all used to. I would much rather pay the less than a dollar more to have this flavor over the original. My lips are sensitive and sometimes the original is too harsh for me but Carmex works so well I deal with it. Well now this one has solved that problem. Much more milder.
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
Carmex has always been my go to lip balm. I find the tubes to be the best option, as they do not get all over your fingers if you don't want them to. I think adding the fruity flavors was not Carmex's best idea, but it is nice for the smell to change the scent a little bit.
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
I have love hate relationship with this lol moisturizer. I makes my lips feel moisturized upon application but then they feel gritty afterwards. I usually pair it with Shea butter and I don't get the gritty feeling. However I should've have to do that. It smells great though!
Sarah A.
Kansas City
This is what my family always seems to have if I am with them and need some chapstick. I love the product but I am not a big fan of the application I always seem to get too much or too little. I don't care much for the packaging and probably wouldn't buy it if it were up to me.