Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 44 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Sarah A.
Kansas City
This is what my family always seems to have if I am with them and need some chapstick. I love the product but I am not a big fan of the application I always seem to get too much or too little. I don't care much for the packaging and probably wouldn't buy it if it were up to me.
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
I have love hate relationship with this lol moisturizer. I makes my lips feel moisturized upon application but then they feel gritty afterwards. I usually pair it with Shea butter and I don't get the gritty feeling. However I should've have to do that. It smells great though!
Alex H.
Saint Francis
Really nice. easy to use packaging. I like that I don't have to get lip balm on my fingers to use it. The smell is fine but not the best on the market at all. Overall, this is really good to use for winter months when you need something always available to sooth your lips.
Pa X.
Saint Paul, MN
My holy grail lip product. I always stock up on at least 3 tubes of this stuff. It goes in my purse, makeup bag and vanity. It's only 2$, so I love it for the affordability. I purchase it from Target, Ulta and Walmart. I definitely recommend it! It makes my lip soft!
Reeham A.
Westville , IN
This is one of the first lip balms I tried out, and I liked it at first, but later started to feel like it didn't keep my lips moisturized for long enough. It also has that little stinginess to it after applying and I don't really enjoy that feeling.
halle g.
New Orleans, LA
I used to not like a lot of Carmax and that was mostly because of the smell but this one smells like mangoes to me which I love the scent of. It doesn't peel my skin a lot so it makes me want to re-use it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Leyanie L.
This is a great product if you like to apply your lip balm in the car and usally i do this if I'm just driving and decide oh my lips dry and I can easily reach it and simply keep my lips nice feeling. But when I do use this my lips don't feel as good as they do with the eos and blistex but after all it doesn't melt in my car like eos and blistex do.
Jamie Z.
Adelanto, CA
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube Love! This product. I always put this on while I'm doing my makeup then after take it off or let dry and put my lipstick over always love how smooth it leave my lips especially when using a dry lipstick.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more