Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 46 reviews
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 44 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
Vale ♕.
Firstly, this smells absolutely amazing!! I absolutely love it, it's moisturising and doesn't feel greasy at all which is something I look for. I remember first smelling it when my friend wore it and from then I've been obsessed :)
Kornelija K.
I love myself some carmex, but I prefer the original over the scented ones. Carmex is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried, I got used to the unusual smell and now love it. Will be purchasing it for a long time to go. Strongly recommend for everyone.
Anais G.
Absolutely adore this. Smells amazing,tastes even better. It lasts a good couple of hours. You can buy it any local drugstores for a cheap affordable price. Definitely recommend this product especially if you get dry chapped lips.
Courtney M.
Leaves lips moisturized, however it also leaves it feeling greasy and putting it on leaves your fingers greasy as applying it straight on gets in your mouth, however you only need a little bit otherwise the taste is too strong
Emma C.
biggar
THIS LIPBALM IS AMAZING!!! I would truely recommend this to anyone! It is so long lasting, amazing flavour and moisture - I legit use this product everyday! I bought it from my local Superdrug and would definitely repurchase!!
Kayleigh W.
Sedbury, Chepstow
The smell sold it for me I used to use the cherry one but this one is amazing! I also like that its in a tube and not a pot where obviously you're constantly dipping youre finger. Carmex has always been a firm favourite!
Marifer B.
Carmex is an amazing product for lip-fire and dryness, i use this when my lips get bad because of the cold, this is a long lasting product and theres no any room improvement, it is a perfect product. I use this everyday and when i finished i buy another.
Adele H.
Denaby Main
Very thick feeling and is almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube, when applied it almost has a gritty texture unlike the original tub lip balm that has a smooth and creamy texture however the sent is lovely
Jessica N.
Manchester
This product is my favourite lip balm and I would highly recommend this, it leaves my lips really soft and soaks into the lips. Also I really appreciate how compact it is. I do think it is worth the purchase!
Kezia C.
Sheffield
This product is amazing! It feels so amazing on your lips, it's super easy to apply but I wish you got more product! The price is pretty affordable and the product is easy to find, I would recommend to others!