Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 47 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Ayra (.
Costessey , Norwich
This little tube of magic does wonders to the lips. Comes in a little squeezy tube. Easy to apply and works immediately love the packaging. Can be purchased from boots, Superdrug and other local chemists. I suffer for dry chapped lips and this has been a bliss in sorting out my problems definitely recommend
Indiana R.
PH7 4ES
I think everyone should keep one of these in their handbag. Personally, I suffer from very dry lips and this is the one affordable product I've used that actually works, I continuously buy this as I'm obsessed with applying it, it keeps my lips to smooth and hydrated! Would highly recommend!
Fei D.
Grimsby
My favourite lip balm ever. The smell is absolutely gorgeous, and I love that it’s in a tube instead of a applicator wand or a tub because I feel like you really are able to get a lot of product on your lips for all day protection without having to unhygienically dunk your fingers in product
ivana m.
Best SOS lip product ever! Last winter my lips were so damaged nothing would help. Then I found this little guy in local drogerie and cashier told me that everyone went crazy about it so I decided to try. I never regreted! My lips were like new in just few days. Price is just fine!
Li Jia C.
Brunssum
Smells and taste a bit like medicines but its a very effective product! I have just bought this one and my lips feel a lot better after using a lipproduct that really dried out my skin.  I think buying the stick version is much better since the tube goes empty very quick..
Molly G.
Really do like this product however as a person that suffers from dry lips all year round this flavoured carmen doesn't work as well as the original or cherry flavoured. I still use this but probably won't repurchase. Doesn't give the same tingly feeling as the others!
Meg 🌺.
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
I find this product great for my dry lips, especially after sun damage or in the winter months. The flavour can be quite strong if too much is applied however.
It is so easy to apply and I love the eye catching packaging.
It has such good value for money also.
Simone S.
I love this product! I suffer with cracking lips in winter and this is the only product that offers protection. I bought it in boots last year and i still have at least half of the tube left! I couldnt recommend this product enough. Its saved my lips.
Maeve M.
Galway
This lip balm is honestly one of my favourites , its not sticky and it glides on amazing even though its a gel formula. I have the pot of this and the non scented version and they were amazing too, i love this product and im definitely buying again!
Cheyenne S.
London
Perfect for my lips all year around , but works best for me in the winter times when my lips become more dehydrated and chapped. Smell great and has a nice tingling sensation which is quite soothing on the lips. Would defiantly buy again.