Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 47 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Claire A.
KILMARNOCK
Lovely fruity flavour very rich and moisturizing with a nice glossy sheen. Perfect for chapped lips or to pop on when going out and even daytime makeup for lips as it just gives a nice natural gloss to lips. Great to share as it can be squirted onto a ginger to keep hygienic my friends tried mine on a recent night out and loved the flavour as they had only tried the original cherry.
ellie s.
sheffield
One of my favourite lip care products for sure. This product is affordable and the price I feel could be higher for the quality of this product. My lips feel moisturised and refreshed all the time, the scent is lovely, it’s small enough to carry around, its overall lovely.
Kate R.
Scotland
I prefer this to regular Carmex! It doesn’t have the same menthol tingle as the original so it feels nicer and smells great! It’s really smooth on the lips and is really affordable since it lasts for months
Daria P.
Mineral'nie Vody
This product was my first one from Carmex. It's good cheep lip balm that gives you a really good effect and smells like heaven. It's really cool fir every season, especially winter, when your lips need to be protected!
Madison D.
Moorfields, Ballymena
Everyone needs one of these in their bag! Got it in a beauty box and have repurchased extras, which aren’t expensive. Smells amazing and soothes any dryness on my lips , also bright packaging so I can actually find it in my bag!
Eilidh J.
Really hydrating! I carry this with me everywhere, the price is good but there isn’t as much procuct as I would’ve liked in the tube but it’s still a good purchase!
shannnnon🙈 Y.
Beswick Avenue , Bournemouth
This has got to be my all-time favourite lip balm. Peach and mango is the combination. Able to squeeze the right amount out, so no wastage there. Love this lip balm
Loren A.
Falkland View , Kirkcaldy
I absolutely love this product and carry it around with me all day in my handbag! Carmex for me is one of my all time favourite lip care products that will always comethrough. This one in particular the taste and smell are to die for and people ask what I'm using will always recommend! I will say that the consistency of this product may not be for everyone I feel that it doesn't sink into your lips very quickly therefore if you are one of those people who hate that feeling of a slight stick then this might not be for you.
Roberta H.
Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
Peach and mango are my favourite flavours, so to have them in one lip balm changed the game for me. I found that this lip balm to not have to classic "carmex tingle" which I was happily surprised about. This lip balm stays on my bag with me at all times.
Leanne B.
The glade , Scarborough
Where do I even start if you have sore of chapped lipped this is the product that does work miracles apply a little about to your lips and let them soak in all the moisture and goodness from this product I started noticing velvety soft smooth lips in the space of a day I would defiantly recommend this brand to anybody