Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube uploaded by Roberta H.

BY CARMEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip by Carmex Soothes heals and protects Peach and mango scent For dry chapped lips Long-lasting relief Contains lanolin which naturally retains moisture Provides cooling pain relief with camphor and menthol Use on its own or as a lipstick undercoat or sealant ABOUT CARMEX Originally created in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing in his family kitchen Carmex lip balm is now essential to our beauty kits. With its iconic canary yellow packaging and retro feel the classic Carmex healing lip balm pot now sits alongside a host of fruity squeezable lip salves in cherry strawberry and orange flavours.

Carmex® Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm Tube
  • "Amazing product I use the cherry flavour sometimes I'll add it over dry lipsticks just to add some shine an it works amazing tingles to so I think it may plump the lips a bit" in 44 reviews
  • "Love these product! It is definitely my go to chapstick for the winter time. So hydrating and healing for my lips!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product smells good and it's packaging is great! Although I wish there was more product for the price of it. Usually I would buy this at target. This product is not the best I've used so I wouldn't normally recommend it to some one." in 8 reviews
Lexx B.
Roswell, NM
My go to chapstick. Makes my lips so smooth and soft. It isn't too pricey and I always have one!
Reetu J.
I'm not a fan of this flavor of this. I like the original of Carnac because it has not scent
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
The original, and always will be the original of all lipsticks or lip products of any kind
Jessica C.
Wynne, AR
I love this lip balm! This is one of my favorite scents and it moisturizes my lips so well
Judith s.
Great in the winter when the wind is strong keep them nice and moisturize
Love the texture
breeanna t.
Very moisturizing! Love this in the winter months and it smells amazing!! Will buy more !
Ciara R.
Mesquite, NV
How could you not keep this stuff in your bag? Carmex has been around forever I love it!
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
this carmex is extremely moisturizing, as carmex always is, the flavor is really good.
Claire A.
KILMARNOCK
Lovely fruity flavour very rich and moisturizing with a nice glossy sheen. Perfect for chapped lips or to pop on when going out and even daytime makeup for lips as it just gives a nice natural gloss to lips. Great to share as it can be squirted onto a ginger to keep hygienic my friends tried mine on a recent night out and loved the flavour as they had only tried the original cherry.
✨Alice✨ H.
Low road , Bungay
I don’t think I could live without this lip balm! Keeps my lips moisturised all day, lovely scent this one doesn’t have the tingling like the original scent does which I know a lot of people dislike so that’s great for them.