Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) uploaded by Yanisleydis C.Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) uploaded by Alex D.

BY CARMEX #64 in Lip Care

If you are suffering from chapped lips or infrequent cold sores, then the Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick is a smart choice. The SPF 15 lip balm was invented by Alfred Woelbing in Milwaukee in the early 1930s . from a variety of... see more...

McKenna H.
Griffin
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much love for Carmex!! It’s the only lip balm tha will keep my lips soft through the winter❄ I usually put mine on before I go to bed and it stays on all night! you can usually find it anywhere! Would definitely recommend!
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I love to buy different chapsticks and constantly cheat on this one. They never ever measure up and after a few swipes of something else, I inevitably return. My lips chap very easily - summer, winter, no water or ‘lots of water, nothing has maintained a chap free existence but this - totally recommend!
Jakeya P.
Hinesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this item thinking it wasn't going to be all that great and it was the only chapstick around but I was mistaken this is long lasting and a great product it definitely keeps my lips moisturized and for a very long time so never need to apply this a lot.
Brandi D.
Houston
Carmex helps to immediately stop the itch and burn of chap lips. It is easy to use in the twist up tube. Carmex can be found at dollar stores, big box stores and drug stores. The price is not bad and actually on of the cheapest lip balms on the market.
Kendra A.
I don't really like using this product because I feel like it does not help moisturize my lips as much as other brands. It is easy to apply, but leaves my lips feeling greasy and kind of gross. I only used it once, and wouldn't recommend it to others.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you have chapped lips and need a good lip moisturizer this is the product you need . It works wonders during the winter time . Easy to apply and use . Very affordable . My go to lip balm . I recommend it for others as well.
Chloe M.
hayden, idaho
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex is a life saver, my lips get super chapped during the winter here in northern Idaho and I always grab for carmex!! It's long last and it doesn't dry out my lips like some chap sticks do! I highly recommend
Tennie W.
A classic product. It always works well when my lips are dry. It's easy to apply and I always grab this product in the checkout line. It lasts for awhile and really feels like it's working. One of my favorites
Ciarah A.
Cohoes, NY
Best drugstore chapstick. I don't feel the need to reapply too many times during the day. Works really well under liquid lipsticks and doesn't make them slip. Great for the price.
Cathalina Y.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best for when it's winter. It's super healing and makes my chapped lips go away fast , super long lasting. I will always repurchase this in the wintertime for chapped lips.