Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) uploaded by Yanisleydis C.Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) uploaded by Alex D.

BY CARMEX #65 in Lip Care

If you are suffering from chapped lips or infrequent cold sores, then the Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick is a smart choice. The SPF 15 lip balm was invented by Alfred Woelbing in Milwaukee in the early 1930s . from a variety of... see more...

4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
When your lips are in crisis mode this is an item to get. It goes over well on chapped lips and does not sting. It isn't expensive at all.
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
aLISON P.
aLISON P.
Salisbury
 My point of view is that it works, I think. Iv'e been using carmex for the past 3 years. I mean my lips are chapped. But i dont think that i can blame the chap-stick. Often when I lose my chapstick, i start getting into a bad habit where i lick or but water on them. But for about a week I went chapstick free and towards the end of the week my lips felt great until I decided to put on the chapstick. So maybe you should just go through a week of dry cracked and hurting lips instead of wasting $100 a year on something that doesnt even work
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Ok. Im going to start out by saying I have NEVER found a chapstick that works as well as this one. Its cheap AND it works! I can apply it when I wake up in the morning, and my lips feel hydrated ALL DAY!! Carmex doesn't dry out like other chapsticks, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy or like there is a film on them. Would recommend 9/10. My ONLY concern is that the original one doesn't have the best taste. I haven't tried the flavored ones but definitely will.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Carmex has been a staple since grade school, but I always hated digging my dirty fingers into the container so I jumped for joy when I saw they finally made a chapstick version (I felt the tube version was a bit too messy for me)! Many will say it makes your lips look greasy, but I usually love those types of chapsticks because I can feel it soaking into my lips and really getting them hydrated rather than just laying on top. I usually put this on before any lipstick or I use it as a base to scrub the dead skin off with a toothbrush :)
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
This is my favorite drugstore lip balm. No matter how dry, sore, cracked my lips get this product soothes and moisturizes my lips so well. It's a thicker formula but it does a fantastic job. I put it on every day before I do my makeup and it makes my lip products go on so smoothly and helps to not catch on dry patches. I will continue to buy this product until I no longer can. Great price aswell. I highly recommend it.
Alex D.
Alex D.
I got the original and the strawberry flavor and I love them both. This chapstick helps prevent my lips from chapping, and helps when they are chapped. I take this with me EVERYWHERE. Super oily/creamy and great. I know Carmex can be annoying because it's not the best smell or taste, but get the strawberry. it's worth it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dallas
LOVE Carmex! I bought it because I needed cash back at a gas station, and now it is one of my favorite lip balms! It isn't fancy looking but works amazingly! I wore it and spent all day outside in the Texas sun and my lips never got dry or burnt. I definitely think that if you had damaged lips it would help to repair them. It smells slightly medicinal, but it works so well I don't mind. I will definitely buy again.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
I have used this product several times and I really like it. The price and size are prefect, it is moisturizing and long lasting on my lips, protect them from sunburn. I have nothing but positive things to say about this product. I wish more flavors were offered as sometimes I get a little tired of the original fragrance but if I need a trusted lip balm I know I can always go back to this Carmex SPF 15.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This is by far the most amazing lip softening and hydrating project I have purchased. I was out of town and the winter weather really got my lips dry no matter how much Vaseline and lip gloss I put on. Everything seemed to lay on the surface of my lips and not penetrating. This I found at a Drugstore and I've never looked back. I apply this every morning and night. It is the best!