Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) uploaded by Alex D.Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) uploaded by Yanisleydis C.

BY CARMEX

If you are suffering from chapped lips or infrequent cold sores, then the Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick is a smart choice. The SPF 15 lip balm was invented by Alfred Woelbing in Milwaukee in the early 1930s . from a variety of... see more...

4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
When your lips are in crisis mode this is an item to get. It goes over well on chapped lips and does not sting. It isn't expensive at all.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Ok. Im going to start out by saying I have NEVER found a chapstick that works as well as this one. Its cheap AND it works! I can apply it when I wake up in the morning, and my lips feel hydrated ALL DAY!! Carmex doesn't dry out like other chapsticks, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy or like there is a film on them. Would recommend 9/10. My ONLY concern is that the original one doesn't have the best taste. I haven't tried the flavored ones but definitely will.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Carmex has been a staple since grade school, but I always hated digging my dirty fingers into the container so I jumped for joy when I saw they finally made a chapstick version (I felt the tube version was a bit too messy for me)! Many will say it makes your lips look greasy, but I usually love those types of chapsticks because I can feel it soaking into my lips and really getting them hydrated rather than just laying on top. I usually put this on before any lipstick or I use it as a base to scrub the dead skin off with a toothbrush :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dallas
LOVE Carmex! I bought it because I needed cash back at a gas station, and now it is one of my favorite lip balms! It isn't fancy looking but works amazingly! I wore it and spent all day outside in the Texas sun and my lips never got dry or burnt. I definitely think that if you had damaged lips it would help to repair them. It smells slightly medicinal, but it works so well I don't mind. I will definitely buy again.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Review for: Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24), Other
I got the original and the strawberry flavor and I love them both. This chapstick helps prevent my lips from chapping, and helps when they are chapped. I take this with me EVERYWHERE. Super oily/creamy and great. I know Carmex can be annoying because it's not the best smell or taste, but get the strawberry. it's worth it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This is by far the most amazing lip softening and hydrating project I have purchased. I was out of town and the winter weather really got my lips dry no matter how much Vaseline and lip gloss I put on. Everything seemed to lay on the surface of my lips and not penetrating. This I found at a Drugstore and I've never looked back. I apply this every morning and night. It is the best!
Machelle H.
Machelle H.
I love this product!! The first time I used this was in winter when my lips were often dry and the side of my mouth was itchy. Then my lips chapped so bad, it was painful. Carmex actually healed my lips and made them softer! And from then on, I have been using this product. One more thing, Carmex does not have that greasy feeling and look; it's very light and not sticky.
Judy A.
Judy A.
New Albany, OH
I use carmex before bed so that my lips are soft and conditioned all day.  I wouldn't be without it.  It is my go to lipblam.  Carmex is available where ever I shop.  I usually buy the three pack so that I have a stick where ever I need it.I would buy this again and I continue to buy it for over 20 years.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I'm currently using Accutane so a good lip moisturizer is a must! This product is easier to use than the Carmex that comes out of the little tub as it is similar to a normal lip stick applicator. It doesn't make my lips feel as sticky as others and the SPF comes in handy in the sun.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Carmex is the best. Really keeps your lips from getting chapped long term. Bought at rite aid but available in many places. Easy to apply and use. Best chapstick out there. Great price, comes in packs so you have multiples, keep one in my wallet and one by my bed.