BY CARMEX

Reviews (1977)
  • "Love it. It always helps my lips when they are dry. And I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips." in 490 reviews
  • "This works great. I love the other ones they have too. They are very moisturizing and don't have a horrible smell." in 118 reviews
  • "Can't really go wrong with Carmex. It definitely moisturizes and I'm glad it has SPF. It smells good and it makes you feel like you're doing something. " in 59 reviews
  • "I use to use this lip balm before I started using eos lip balms lol." in 3 reviews
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Carmex is my favorite lip balm ever. It always feels so soothing on my lips and the scent, which some might find unpleasant, has always been comforting to me. The staying power is great as well. I can apply it at night before bed and still feel the effects in the morning. The only complaint I have is that Carmex can sometimes cause excess exfoliation of your skin and therefore some irritation, but I do know hat I can count on this product when I really need the help.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
While I do find that Carmex is great for moisturizing the lips, I do not like the texture of the product. I often found that most of the Carmex products I used would be really thick and sticky and goopy. The product takes a long time to absorb into my lips. To that point, I think this lip balm is maybe best suited for nighttime use. I usually go for a thicker lip treatment at night to wake up with soft lips in the morning.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
I want stock in this line because we use this constantly my husban keeps it in his shave bag i keep them in my truck purse and my daughter has them everywhere , her back pack her room her make up drawer . I will buy more of these probably in the next week . I get badly cracked and split lips this help heal my lips pretty fast like the same day and it never hurts to protect our exposed skin form the sun .
Tanajah G.
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! If you are looking for a product to keep your lips moisturized and soft this product is the best product to do so. This product Is also great for applying before you apply a matte lipstick to keep your lipstick from cracking!
Vanessa G.
Gadsden
It is great. It is awesome. It is cheap. It is small. You can carry this everywhere if you want to. It literally make your life more easier because chapped lips equals bad life. Plus, if you loose this, it is okay because it is not breaking the bank. Buy another and another. One for you and your mom and your mom’s mom and yours’ neighbors, mom. What more can you ask for. You need this. Take my word. One of theses a day can save a life of another’s lip.
Julia M.
San Marino
This product is amazing, except for the taste and smell. I am a very sensitive person and this gives me headaches. It smells very medicated and the smell lasts quite a bit. If this product didn’t have a scent, I would definitely give this 5 stars. Just like their other chapsticks it does the job of moisturizing and hydrating your lips.
Haley M.
Spring Lake, NC
Honestly Carmex is the OG of lip balms in my opinion. It’s a product I have used since I was younger because it was always lying around the house. However, after getting older and trying other lip balms I wouldn’t say it’s the best, nor would I say it’s the worst. A decent product that gets the job done, but not insanely special.
Abby B.
Garland, TX
My boyfriend swears by this product and his lips are never chapped or dry when he uses it regularly. I'm not the biggest fan of it because it's way too greasy and transfers incredibly easily. It does moisturizer my lips quite nicely, but I prefer Burts Bees or Eos brands instead because I can get the same effect with a lighter feel and better taste/smell.
Dulce E.
An oldie but goodie. It does feel a bit waxy but does a good job of moisturizing you will have to keep reapplying fairly often as it doesn't stay on too good but it was enough to apply. I purchased this at my local Walgreens and for the price, its faily good. I would purchase this again for all seasons.
Amanda H.
Wharton, WV
Very good moisturizer and also a very good feeling.. It instantly soothes your dry chapped lips.. Helps keep dead skin off your lips... And has a tingle like feeling to it and smells good... It protects my lips well from the winter months especially and is very affordable and not too expensive at all
Roxanne L.
Auburn, GA
How is the application of this?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite brand of chapstick?
jazzie s.
Whats the best kind you ever had?
Emily S.