BY CARMEX

Carmex Original Lip Balm - Spf 15 0.15 oz (4.25 grams) Balm
  • "I use to use this lip balm before I started using eos lip balms lol." in 3 reviews
Misa Z.
Misa Z.
San Jacinto, CA
If you want a lip balm that you can put on the go this one is great. Not mess no fuss it does the job. You do have to reapply approximately 2-3 times daily not bad for a balm. I work long hours and in a hot dry environment so I need something to prevent dry cracked lips. The only thing I don't like it the tingling but that goes a way. Also if u work are in a constantly hot environment then I strongly recommend you get the sealed squeeze tube Carmex I've left this I'm my car be accedent countless amount of times and it melts everywhere in salvageable too. So get the tube that way if it melts your still in the clear
Brande S.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex is my ride-or-die, OG, Holy GRAIL chapstick. I've been in below zero, too-cold-to-snow, NYC on NYE standing in a crowd for 10 hours type of weather and who is there? Carmex. Keeping my lips right since 1995. Of course I recommend this! I wish I could hand it out to every chapped lip teen in the city. The taste - terrible. Menthol and vaseline - but it keeps you from licking your lips: The main reason your lips get chapped. This stuff is great and if my lips ever DO get chapped. I slather it on before bed and I wake up with soft and healing lips.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Montezuma Creek, UT
I do not use this product very often, but I NEVER go anywhere without it. Not only does it help tremendously with chapped lips, but it instantly soothes extremely dry (and painful!) lips. You know that feeling when your lips are so dry you can't help but lick them, but licking them only makes them even more dry? I most definitely do, and Carmex, is the only product that has ever been able to get my lips back normal super quickly! The smell isn't wonderful, but when your lips are drier than the Sahara, trust me-- you won't mind at all.
Pa X.
Pa X.
Hickory, NC
I love Carmex Original Lip Balm!!! They're so amazing. They moist my lips and makes them pink and healthy looking. They only downside on this product is I dont like how the lip balm doesn't absorb into my lips. It just stays in the surface which is pretty annoying to me. Besides that this product is great!!! It is not only great for my lips but also great for my face. Yes, my face. If you have a dry spot on your face or even dumb or pimples, out this into the spot and the next morning, it will fade away. (: it's awesome!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!!!

This is my absolute favourite of all time. Discovered it years ago and I've never looked back. I'm somewhat of a makeup snob but this little beauty will never leave my collection.

So soothing and moisturising. It feels like it is doing something as soon as you put it on your lips - and the tingling sensation feels like it's plumping your lips which is great. (Small lipped girls holla)

I like dabbling in the different flavours but my favourite will always be the OG.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Codie I.
Codie I.
Marion, OH
I grew up with this being the staple in every woman's purse in the family. I switched to the tubes from the pots some time ago because carmex is very oily it isn't always convenient to stick your finger in a pot and have nowhere to clean it off. We are usually on the go after all. Plus I could get into germs but we already know that. This is cheap, lasts forever and keeps lips protected from wind and anything else you can think of including the sun, since is spf 15 :)
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
This is my favorite type of lip balm. I love the squeezable tube it in and how easy it comes out. Very smooth and easy to apply. This is my go to lip balm. I'm not really crazy about the cherry i usually go for the original. a coconut scent might be nice. I would highly recommend tis product to anyone looking for a great lip balm. It makes your lips feel hydrated and smooth. The packaging could use a change but overall this product is amazing.
Leslie n.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I have a love hate relationship with Carmex. I love the tingly sensation when I put on the product. It has a pleasant smell and it does keep your lips moisturized. I have used it many times and repurchased. They are also good if you have a cold sore. My only complaint that if you don't keep reapplying it your lips will feel very dry. So essentially you will have to keep applying it multiple times throughout the day.
Azaline G.
Azaline G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know, maybe it's all in my head, but I swear the stick version of Original Carmex Lip Balm has an entirely different effect and composition. It is soft and greasy, sits on top of my lips and makes them feel pruney, and has to be re-applied much more often. I do not get the cool, refreshing relief of the original tin canister, and I will absolutely not be buying this product again.
Tina P.
Tina P.
This is the only ChapStick that works for me. My lips are practically moisture resistant but this stuff saves them! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a tough time keeping their lips from being chapped and dry. Only downside is it does leave a sort of greasy residue type feel but its not an unbearable thing at all. I love this product and use it everyday.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Auburn, GA
How is the application of this?
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite brand of chapstick?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Whats the best kind you ever had?
Emily S.