BY CARMEX

Carmex Original Lip Balm - Spf 15 0.15 oz (4.25 grams) Balm
  • "I use to use this lip balm before I started using eos lip balms lol." in 3 reviews
Chrixy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lip balm whenever I go skiing, and I love it! It's medicated so I know I'm keeping my lips safe, and the SPF is great as well. It met and surpassed my expectations of such an affordable lip balm. Would repurchase and will continue to use in the snow!
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best lip balm on the market! I love the nice medicated smell, there's nothing like it! This instantly makes my dry lips feel better. It goes on so smooth and really sinks into the lips to hydrate them. It makes my dry chapped lips look hydrated in a few hours. I find that this lasts a long time compared to other lip balms and I only need to reapply after eating or drinking something. Like most people, I do sometimes get a bit bored and buy a lip balm that's tinted, or smells fruity, or has a cuter packaging, but I've discovered that nothing can ever compare to Carmex. If you need a good long lasting lip balm with instant relief, please pick this up! Such a steal for 99 cents! Highly recommend.
Allie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved Carmex lip balm and I was so excited when they started making this in a tube form. Old Carmex that you applied with your fingers was too messy, so this is great. Just like all Carmex products, this can feel oily at times, but it's worth it when my lips feel super smooth after applying. I used to carry one of these in my pocket every day in high school and now I always have one on my desk. It's exactly what I need to survive the bitter cold winters here.
Monica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm works the best for me, and it's not very expensive at all. They sell them at the Dollar Stores for only a $1. It keep your lips from getting chapped n dried out, and not only that it contains spf-15 which protects from the sun. I would recommend this lip balm to anyone and it also comes in different flavors.
Acacia C.
Hollywood, FL
I love this stuff and honestly, I cannot live without it. That's a pro and a con, because it helps my dry lips, but also means that I really can't use anything else. I have very sensitive skin and have had some bad reactions to other types of products, and am no a fan of any of the flavored types, but this seems to do the trick without bothering my lips.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
Used to use this way back when, but when I did, it was great. I'd usually pick this up at any local drugstore or grocery store. Don't remember the price but I wouldn't think it's anything expensive. I've used this a few times, and would probably definitely pick it up again if I saw it and/or ran out of my current lipbalm. The original leaves a nice tingly feeling (personal preference) and leaves your lips soft for extra long!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Carmex!  I always keep this in my purse and at home for all my family to use.  It's great for chapped or really dry lips and keeps your lips moisturized for a long time.  I am a repeat user of Carmex and will always have it on hand.  Highly recommend!
Taryn A.
West Suffield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Carmex Original Lip Balm is less than just OK. The SPF is a plus, the texture is pretty good too. It's easy to apply. The smell isn't that great at all. It does not last particularly long. I also find that this is one of those lip balms that dries out your lips a little causing you to reapply constantly. I wouldn't recommend.
Janel M.
Pleasantville, NJ
The original Carmex Lip Balm is by far my favorite lip balms of all balms :). Carmex came into my like just recently and i began to wonder...... Where have you been all my life. The lip balm is medicated. And works on all types of lips i should say. Just one application and it keeps my lips moist, soft, and gives them a certin gloss, totally substituting a lip gloss if i am feeling like a more nautral day. I would recommend this lip balm to all beauties.
Mandy B.
I love that i don't have to dig my finger into a tin to get this wonderful product. This is literally one of the cheapest chapsticks on the market- an essential. There are so many uses for this product other than just chapstick but I absolutely just love the taste of it. I recommend this to everyone that asks! It heals chapped lips wonderfully, usually in a few hours. I absolutely love it!
Roxanne L.
Auburn, GA
How is the application of this?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite brand of chapstick?
jazzie s.
Whats the best kind you ever had?
Emily S.