Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm 0.25 Ounces External Analgesic (Pack of 2) uploaded by Krystal B.Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm 0.25 Ounces External Analgesic (Pack of 2) uploaded by Destiny I.Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm 0.25 Ounces External Analgesic (Pack of 2) uploaded by MARCIA BERENICE M.

BY CARMEX

For chapped, dried-out lips. Helps soothe your lips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex D.
Winchester, KY
It’s alright... I hate the menthol in it. Not the best for chapped/broken skin lips. It’s cheap and will work in a bind. I’d go with plain vaseline before I use this.
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex has always been one of my favorite brands for when I have chapped lips. Not only does it seem to heal the issue fast but I actually like the tingly feeling - it is as if it is telling me its working. Carmex has been a go to for me since I was a teenager and I'll continue to  enjoy using it.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend, my everything. This product was my savior!! I was on accutane for almost a year. I literally tried everything I could. I was so desperate, but I came across this product and it saved my life instantly. It instantly worked when I applied. I didn't have to apply so often which is what I really loved. If this product did not exist I honestly do not know what I would've done. I would not choose any other lip hydration product rather than this one. Accutane users this will be a life saver and not a waste of money.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! I've been using it for the past.. 3 months now. At first I couldn't get it, so I gave money to my friend to buy me one. It's extremely cheap, and it helps dry lips. My lips used to be really bad, although the perfect way to get rid of dry lips is WATER. Water is your best friend.. so is deodorant, toothbrush, lotion, and carmex!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. It's a family staple! If you need a sure fire way to heal those lips, this is it. The flavor and scent isn't for everyone. It can be a little too mentholy. I began using it when I was in elementary school and I could get cold sores on my lip from stress.
Ashley P.
Petaluma, CA
I will use carmex if I have no other lip moisturizer on hand. I is definitely not my "go-to" treatment. I have chapped lips 9 months out of the year, and for some reason carmex just doesn't solve my dryness problem. It seems to make my skin feel extremely oily and is much thicker/heavy duty than other chapsticks. For some that may be a good thing, but if you're like me and have extremely sensitive skin, then a heavy duty vaseline-like lip moisturizer just makes you feel like a greasy mess.
Nicole G.
Chicago
This product smells and has a weird taste if it gets in your mouth. However, it's so good at making your lips hydrated that I do not care.  It gets the job done very well. I am an avid user of this product. The packaging is very industrial and practical, not very cute. I've bought this product repeatedly on my college campus with meal plan money as well as at CVS, Walgreens, or Target. I would recommend this to others.
Janeal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex is a very long lasting and moisturizing product for your lips. It leaves a slight pleasant cooling sensation on your lips. There's an abundant drugstores that carry carmex. I always find myself reaching back for this to prep my lips with an intense matte lip look
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is very good! I like the formula, very hydrating for my lips. I've gone thru two of this and bought it on CVS. The little container is really cute but application gets messy, specially because you have to dip your fingertips and it can get under your nails. Would recommend buying the other forms (like the tagged one) of this product, but gets 4 stars because of the formula!
ambria m.
Fairlawn
The chapstick itself is nice and smooth but it has a very weird taste and smell and the packaging was cheap and got dirty easily. i usually get the one that squeezes out not the one in this packaging because it makes your fingers dirty when getting the product out which is messy and you always need a napkin around or something of the sort to clean it off of your fingers.