Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm 0.25 Ounces External Analgesic (Pack of 2) uploaded by Krystal B.Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm 0.25 Ounces External Analgesic (Pack of 2) uploaded by Destiny I.Carmex Original Formula Lip Balm 0.25 Ounces External Analgesic (Pack of 2) uploaded by MARCIA BERENICE M.

BY CARMEX

For chapped, dried-out lips. Helps soothe your lips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
My best friend, my everything. This product was my savior!! I was on accutane for almost a year. I literally tried everything I could. I was so desperate, but I came across this product and it saved my life instantly. It instantly worked when I applied. I didn't have to apply so often which is what I really loved. If this product did not exist I honestly do not know what I would've done. I would not choose any other lip hydration product rather than this one. Accutane users this will be a life saver and not a waste of money.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Petaluma, CA
I will use carmex if I have no other lip moisturizer on hand. I is definitely not my "go-to" treatment. I have chapped lips 9 months out of the year, and for some reason carmex just doesn't solve my dryness problem. It seems to make my skin feel extremely oily and is much thicker/heavy duty than other chapsticks. For some that may be a good thing, but if you're like me and have extremely sensitive skin, then a heavy duty vaseline-like lip moisturizer just makes you feel like a greasy mess.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Chicago
This product smells and has a weird taste if it gets in your mouth. However, it's so good at making your lips hydrated that I do not care.  It gets the job done very well. I am an avid user of this product. The packaging is very industrial and practical, not very cute. I've bought this product repeatedly on my college campus with meal plan money as well as at CVS, Walgreens, or Target. I would recommend this to others.
ambria m.
ambria m.
Fairlawn
The chapstick itself is nice and smooth but it has a very weird taste and smell and the packaging was cheap and got dirty easily. i usually get the one that squeezes out not the one in this packaging because it makes your fingers dirty when getting the product out which is messy and you always need a napkin around or something of the sort to clean it off of your fingers.
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
I absolutely love this! I've been using it for the past.. 3 months now. At first I couldn't get it, so I gave money to my friend to buy me one. It's extremely cheap, and it helps dry lips. My lips used to be really bad, although the perfect way to get rid of dry lips is WATER. Water is your best friend.. so is deodorant, toothbrush, lotion, and carmex!
Debee C.
Debee C.
Wimauma
I absolutely love Carmen I haven't really used any other lip balms because I have been so happy with this product. I usually buy this at Walmart it's so easy to pick up there. It is so easy to apply and I love how creamy and smooth it is. It doesn't take a lot either just add some to your finger tip and it kind of melts on your lips when you apply it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is a must have!! I usually have multiple containers so that I can take one with me on the go, leave at home and have as back up just in case. It's definitely one of the best balms I've used because of how well it moisturizers my lips and lasts me throughout the day. its lightweight and an easy substitute for lip gloss on my simple makeup days
Chassidy M.
Chassidy M.
Bryan
When I first got this product, was in the winter time and I was having trouble with other chapsticks until I came across carmex. I had really dry lips that day until I applied the chapstick, it lasted me a while and it felt so hydrating on my lips.. I still use it and I love it! I personally recommend it to anyone with constant dry lips!!
Paola F.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
Old school product that does its job.  I rarely use lipsticks so this helps with keeping my lips smooth and shinny.  I keep a few around the house, my bags, my office.  I usually get these at Target.  I stick the original flavour.  The menthol feeling makes you feel fresh.  I've used this on small paper cuts and it does the trick, it heals.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I would always want to wear matte lipstick but then by the end of the day my lips would be all cracked and dried. It was horrible. And previously I had used EOS but I never really saw or felt like my lips were getting better. Luckily I switched to carmex and let me tell you, this chap stick seriously helped my lips in just two days.