BY CARMEX

Everyday Soothing Lip Balm. Broad Spectrum SPF 15/Sunscreen. Water Resistant Suffering from chapped lips and occasional cold sores, Alfred Woelbing invented Carmex® lip balm in Milwaukee in the early 1930s.  Formulated with a variety of natural ingredients, the mixture was carefully hand poured into small glass jars, which Alfred would sell to pharmacists from the trunk of his car.  Over the last 70 years, people have come to love the kip balm that works like no other.  Now available in flavors.  It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.™ Carmex comes in squeeze tubes and click sticks; as well as Alfred s original formula in the little jar! The Woelbing f. see more...

• Ive been looking for a good lip balm for such long time! Have any...5 Answers
  • How well does this work with lipstick?5 Answers
  • Question has been deleted12 Answers
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
If I could give this zero stars I would. I bought this product because i was told that it was good for cold sores and that it would stop it from getting bad. This made my cold sore 10x worse! I went from having a tiny itchy spot to a massive cold sore blister that swelled up one side of my lip. It looked like I had gotten punched in the mouth. I’m not sure if it’s because this has a petroleum base (my lips are quite sensitive to petroleum products) or if it was something else. But if you are like me, then I definitely recommend that you not buy this! You’re better off drying out the cold sore with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip.
Easter B.
Tucson
This tube reminds me of high school when I would use this with eyeliner and call it a day. The consistency is similar to that of Vaseline and it hydrates the lip in a similar way. It is kind of a greasy and it smells alright. Overall, I think you would do better with a normal stick balm, but it is a good replacement for the Vaseline lip products. If you want ultimate hydration for baby soft lips I would not recommend this. However, if you like shiny lips and the consistency of Vaseline, this is a cheaper and better option. Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm Tube SPF 15Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I’ve loved Carmex for years and have tried a few different formulas. My favorite is the one in the jar but I like the tube for the convenience factor of being able to keep it in your pocket or your purse and apply on the go without having to put your fingers in a pot. The menthol in Carmex makes it feel like it’s healing your lips and is great for every season but especially in the winter months. It’s so affordable too and it’s always reliable and easily accessible; that’s why I love Carmex so much and will always repurchase.
This one isn’t that good it gives you a weird feeling , I expected it to be better than the regular one but it wasn’t at all, it is easy to use but slippery not as thick as the regular kind , you can get it from drug stores or Walmart I wouldn’t buy it again I don’t recommend it .
Jessica E.
Im completely addicted to this lip balm!  I have so many in my car,purse, work bag... it’s insane!  It’s the only lip balm I will use!  Cherry flavored is the best but I will use he medicated original flavor as well. The price you can’t beat...$1 at Walmart.  Whenever I’m therbi buy like five at a time.  Try it you won’t be disappointed!
Mary M.
Shreveport
Carmen has been an old standby for years. Just one of those things I keep in my coat pocket during the cold months. Feels great on chapped lips and works well as a protectant. It does tend to be a bit greasy so be careful to use just a bit. The cap needs improvement because contaminants make there way underneath and wind up in the threads on the tube. Kinda icky
Julia M.
San Marino
This product is so hydrating and nice on the lips. It smells so amazing and doesn’t taste horrible if it gets in your mouth. It is definitely worth the money because I have very chapped lips expecially in the winter, and it just locks in the moisture. I would definitely recommend this product if your not sure what type of chapstick to get for a good price.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is definitely my favorite Carmex balm. I love the cherry scent and the tingly sensation you get after applying it. The price is great and you can often find it for $1 per tube. It looks glossy on, and keeps my lips moisturized while it’s on. It doesn’t last the longest of any lip balms, but for some reason in this product that doesn’t bother me at all.
Amanda S.
This lip balm works great in the winter when your lips are severely chapped. It’s a fair price and it’s very easy to find, almost every drug store, super store or grocery store carries it. The only thing I don’t like about it is the menthol smell that it has, although when the winters are bad and my lips get really chapped, this is the only thing that works so it’s tolerable.
Dinah G.
I grew up wearing the original Carmex. Back to when you carried it around in the white tube #embarrasing but what I like I about the new and improved carmex is the different scents. The original eucalyptus...stale scent was a bit old. So the new scents like cherry and strawberry make it helpful for your lips while still smelling good.
Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
Question has been deleted
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA
How well does this work with lipstick?
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Ive been looking for a good lip balm for such long time! Have anyone been using this? I have really damaged lips! They are som dry! Som it needs to be really good!
Nicole A.