Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry Flavor

by Carmex

Enjoy a burst of sweet strawberry flavor sure to brighten each day

Smoothes, soothes and softens lips

Everyday SPF 15 sun protection and water-resistant up to 80 minutes

Keeps lips looking and feeling healthy with daily use

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract

Do these work as well as the regular one? Do they tase good or just scented?
What is your favorite lip balms?
Does this feel like lip gloss when applied? I know the tube Carmex does. Should I try this?
Start your review of Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have been using Carmex for years and am never let down. I like the medicated balm. It really heals dry and chapped lipsin reviews
“I've a little guy that has chronic chapped lips. Go myself, I can grab any chopstick but for him I am more conscious about my choice. Carmex has always been a great product, as well as a value.” in reviews
“Carmex is the only ChapStick I use. Its smells good . when u first use it it leaves a little flaking n peeling in your lips but afterward u start using it everyday it leaves them smooth n soft ” in reviews
“I love using Carmel! It is very moisturizing. It smells good and very long lasting. It is very cheap and you can buy it anywhere!” in reviews
Kaufman
his is a holy grail brand for me. Very affordable. Nice simple packaging. Found in most grocery stores and markets so makes easy to pick up and restock. Very effect product to use if you want to keep your lips nice,soft and moisturized. This is the only Chapstick that does wonders for me when my lips are so chapped. I love using on a daily basis to keep lips nice and moist and not dry out. With weather sometimes it's hard to keep lips from drying out or even good to use before applying a lipstick just damp off excess product then apply. I would definitely recommend. I This is a holy grail brand for me. Very affordable. Nice simple packaging. Found in most grocery stores and markets so makes easy to pick up and restock. Very effect product to use if you want to keep your lips nice,soft and moisturized. This is the only Chapstick that does wonders for me when my lips are so chapped. I love using on a daily basis to keep lips nice and moist and not dry out. With weather sometimes it's hard to keep lips from drying out or even good to use before applying a lipstick just damp off excess product then apply. I would definitely recommend. I know some people might not like smell or think it's only for when you have a fever blister because that's what carmax is known for but give a try.
Long Beach, CA
Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry Flavor uploaded by Crystal Z.
Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry Flavor uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve always liked Carmex!! Very good lip balm works wonderful if your lips are chapped or dry you just put this on your lips 👄 and it heals them quick. Very smooth and smells great 🍓😃 I’ve used Carmex for when I get cold sores during the winter time and it helps very much with cold sores thank me later!!!
Los Angeles, CA
Toms River
Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry Flavor uploaded by Jessica O.
This is by far my favorite product from Carmex. I’ve tried every single stick even the special edition ones and this is still my favorite. I love how soft it is on my lips and hydrated them for hours. I use this before any gloss or lipstick and it doesn’t ruin any matte colors, it gives my lips an amazing soft, smooth, even base to apply lipstick or gloss. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a chapstick. Also have unflavored for anyone who doesn’t like a fruity taste. Carmex Obsessed !!!
Merced, CA
For as long as I can remember my dad always used carmex to keep his lips moisturized. He always made me use it and at first I didn’t like it because he uses the original one and it stung my lips so I found the strawberry one and fell in love. It doesn’t have that nasty taste or slimy feel like the original, it smells really good and leaves your lips shiny. I use this everyday and it really saves my lips from everything and keeps them extremely hydrated. I LOVE this product and would recommend to anyone.
This has a sickenly sweet scent of artificial strawberry, almost like a medicine. I'm not the greatest fan of these sticks, but I bought a variety pack a few years ago to try and I've been working them out of my collection ever since. I much prefer the original pot to these, they can irritate and itch my lips, and don't provide as much hydration. They do give decent protection from the elements, and feel soothing on any flaky bits of skin. I've ended up using these for my cuticles though. Wouldn't repurchase.
Carmen is my go-to chapstick (or lip chap, as I call it). I have one in my purse, one in my car, and one in every table with a drawer in my house. The strawberry is my fave but I’ll use whatever scent. I love this balm because I constantly bite my lips and my cuticles so whatever I put on my lips rubs off easily and even when this comes off my lips are still moisturizer. I will go to my grave with a tube of Carmex.
Mondamin, IA
This chapstick is alright if it is the only one you have around. The flavor and scent is not very pleasant. At first you feel like this chapstick is gonna do your lips some good but after I take it off, my lips are drier than they were before! So if you want to keep applying or you are constantly wearing chapstick and you don’t mind the scent, this wouldn’t be a bad chapstick.
grand prairie
This Lip balm stick is so far one of the best lip stickI have ever used it doesn’t have my lips looking crusty at all. It literally smell like strawberries and It also last for a long time of period. It makes my lips so smooth. It is also really affordable and I have put a coulpe of my friends on who uses this product and they are also in love 😍 with it. So I suggest if u are wondering if is worth getting it, I’m here to tell you that it is really worth the cost and also the use. ❤️❤️❤️
Des Moines, IA
OBSESSED with this flavor. I have been using the original Carmex for years. I got a tube of this as a bonus when buying a pack at the store. Didn't know how much I would love it. I love what Carmex does, but I prefer having it in a tube rather than the original packaging. This will be my forever favorite and I won't leave home without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...