BY CARMEX

Enjoy a burst of sweet strawberry flavor sure to brighten each day

Smoothes, soothes and softens lips

Everyday SPF 15 sun protection and water-resistant up to 80 minutes

Keeps lips looking and feeling healthy with daily use

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract

• Nunca usei , será que é bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer? My lips are so chapped and no...11 Answers
  • What flavor of carmex do you guys prefer ?6 Answers
Reviews (1949)
  • "I have been using Carmex for years and am never let down. I like the medicated balm. It really heals dry and chapped lips " in 395 reviews
  • "I've a little guy that has chronic chapped lips. Go myself, I can grab any chopstick but for him I am more conscious about my choice. Carmex has always been a great product, as well as a value." in 117 reviews
  • "Carmex is the only ChapStick I use. Its smells good . when u first use it it leaves a little flaking n peeling in your lips but afterward u start using it everyday it leaves them smooth n soft " in 94 reviews
  • "I love using Carmel! It is very moisturizing. It smells good and very long lasting. It is very cheap and you can buy it anywhere!" in 49 reviews
Joyce 🧜.
Orlando
When I was using accurate for my acne, my lips were so dry and chapped. The ONLY brand that worked for me was Carmex. I discovered their lip balm sticks and I haven’t gone back to any other brand, 5 years later. There is a slight medicated smell/taste to them but it’s not overwhelming. The strawberry flavor is my favorite. It has spf so my lips dont burn (I live in Florida, so always in the sun) and it’s waterproof!’ It’s the only brand that has kept my lips moisturized and avoided chapping and it’s my absolute favorite
Alicia E.
Phoenix
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick hands down Carmex works the best and works the fastest in healing dry cracked lips. Instant relief and you can feel it working with its tingly feeling it leaves on your lips. Its like the relief you get when you are sooo thirsty and you chug a glass of water. In the winter, ive run into the store to grab Carmex when my lips get so dry and cracked and open it and start applying standing in line to pay for it because I know it'll feel awesome.
Sarah H.
radford
Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick Strawberry FlavorI’m on accutane and it makes my skin and lips very chapped, using this products has saved my lips!!! I will always use this products, it’s affordable, with a good value!! No improvements needed would love a big box of this sent to me so I can keep my lips rejuvenated while on this medicine!!
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I’m not exactly a huge fan of the regular Carmex by I happened to pick up this strawberry one because my lips needed SOMETHING and this was all the store had (that I could find) so I grabbed it..... and was pleasantly surprised! It smells good and is ultra nourishing without the nastiness of the original carmex. I haven’t been able to find it again but I’ll be sure to stock up when I do. I like it better than my usual chapstick
Rissa M.
Rockwall, TX
This is my current go-to chapstick. I love how long it keeps my lips feeling moisturized compared to other brands (where I felt the need to re-apply often). The chapstick in the tube doesn’t have a strong taste to it either compared to the original Carmex inside the squeeze tubes. Has a nice scent as well. I love the Strawberry and Cherry versions!
Riddhi D.
Bridgewater, NJ
Carmex is definitely one of those “rescue my lips” brands from my middle school days till now! I had used the tube when I was younger and I fell in love with the practicality yet quality of the product, AND it even made my lips glossy!
I recently got the balm stick version of the Carmex balm and I love it even more! Product would sometimes ooze and flow out of the tube, and to not waste product, I would simply use more than I needed anyway (it still worked!). With the Carmex balm stick, I can control more of how much I am putting I am putting on and exactly how glossy I would like my lips to be. Extremely affordable, practical, and of remarkable quality!
Ragan H.
Gurley, AL
This stuff is incredible. My lips can be horribly chapped & I use the Carmex stick before bed & in the morning the chapping is gone. It’s thick & creamy, but usually gets a little sticky after a few hours, which is kind of a given with lip balms. Plus it’s only $1 at the dollar store & it’s definitely worth every penny.
Katie J.
I love Carmex! I never cared for the cherry scent but the strawberry makes it 10x better! Carmex is the best chapstick that actually helps your damaged lips and makes them soft again so fast. The only thing is the taste. I know you’re not supposed to eat it but I do tend to lick my lips a lot and the taste is aweful. Some chapsticks are flavored (though still not edible.)
Maria R.
I LOVE this product. I tend to slather this on my lips when they're feeling extra chapped, and within moments they start to soften. Out of all of my lip balms I have, this one is my absolute favorite. There is something about the formula of this particular stick balm that just works really well. It doesn't leave my lips peeling and cakey looking like other waxy lip balms can tend to do. It glides on and literally melts into the skin. I like what it does way better than the original from the squeeze tube! Strawberry is one of my favorite scents which is an added plus. This product has really saved my lips.
Nikki A.
Super greasy formula. Actually caused my sensitive skin to break out. So I recommend using a little and not with your finger at all. It can smear easily and doesn’t absorb the best. It’s a classic though and I love the smell. My dad used it and now I use it when the winter weather dries my lips out.
Brittany  G.
York, PA
Is this a good moisturizer? My lips are so chapped and nothing seems to help
Brenda L.
What flavor of carmex do you guys prefer ?
Tara B.
What is your favorite flavor?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite chap stick?
Shaik S.
Will it work for chapped lips