Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA

Would yo prefer carmex, chapstick or eos?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
July 12, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Probably Chapstick but definitely not eos.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
June 29, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
I think all of those 3 are the best for your lips but non are the same either so you can vary depend on the mood you are! Thats what i do!
Anna M.
Anna M.
June 18, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Carmex all the way - EOS made the whole area around my lips break out in a rash. I used to use chapstick but do not anymore because that brand tests on animals. Carmex is cruelty free and does great on my lips.
MsPopRouge C.
MsPopRouge C.
June 11, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Carmex would be my favorite over the three listed. Definitely a staple in my house, especially with kids around. :)
Angie A.
Angie A.
June 8, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
I would prefer carmex. But if I had a different choice, I would go with Burt's Bees lip balm. It works better than Carmex! By far the best lip balm i have ever purchased.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Aug. 13, 2013, 9:32 a.m.
Carmex any day! EOS is not all that great. I bought so many EOS balms bc everyone on youtube raves over them. & honestly I applied more EOS over & over then any other balm i tried. it faded & didn't help moisten my lips!
Denise A.
Denise A.
June 4, 2013, 6:14 a.m.
I love carmex but I always wanted to try eso.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
May 30, 2013, 10:50 p.m.
I want to try EOS so bad!!
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
May 30, 2013, 9:37 p.m.
I like using Carmex in the winter and Eos In the summer.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
May 30, 2013, 1:04 a.m.
Carmex for sure! Chapstick never worked for me. I felt like I had to put it on all the time and it never really improved my lips.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
May 28, 2013, 7:23 p.m.
I would suggest EOS
May 5, 2013, 9:55 p.m.
I feel that eos does not sink in to my lips for moisture. Chapstick is just as amazing as Carmex, so either of those 2 are great in my book
May 5, 2013, 9:53 p.m.
Candice H.
Candice H.
April 25, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
I prefer chapstick, but I swap it up occasionally.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
March 25, 2013, 9:20 p.m.
Carmex, eos does not work and Chapstick only works for a little!
Alana H.
Alana H.
March 25, 2013, 6:48 a.m.
Carmex for sure!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
March 12, 2013, 11:24 a.m.
I prefer EOS or Burt's Bees for daily use, but Carmex is really nice for very chapped lips or if you don't want to have to re-apply as often.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
March 5, 2013, 9:11 a.m.
Carmex is my go to product!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Jan. 8, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
Carmex. It works for any type of weather.
Krystle P.
Krystle P.
Jan. 8, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
I keep carmex in my purse and makeup bag at all times. It works MUCH better than chapstick or eos.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Jan. 7, 2013, 10:46 a.m.
This is a very good question. I tried putting EOS and Carmex on top, and it didn't help. For dry, cracked, chapped lips, i recommeng Carmex. To just moisturize, EOS
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Jan. 1, 2013, 3:04 a.m.
Carmax and eos
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Dec. 29, 2012, 9:27 a.m.
I'm a big Chapstick fan, don't leave home without it. But during the winter or when lips become dry/cracked Carmex does the trick. It might not smell the best but it really works!
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Dec. 13, 2012, 9:06 a.m.
I prefer eos. Not a fan of carmez
Ana G.
Ana G.
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:44 p.m.
I love Carmex
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Nov. 30, 2012, 3:32 p.m.
Eos. It doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy, and they feel properly moisturized after it wears off.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Nov. 25, 2012, 3:12 p.m.
I prefer carmex
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Nov. 23, 2012, 11:02 a.m.
I like both Carmex and Chapstick, but Carmex works on cold sores, a definite plus.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Nov. 19, 2012, 6:40 a.m.
Carmaex for cold sores or chapped lips. Eos for normal use.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nov. 16, 2012, 5:18 p.m.
Carmex because i feel it is the most mosturizing for my lips.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:24 p.m.
EOS in the Summer and Carmex in the Winter. I love Carmex and have used it for a long time, love that they have many flavors now also :)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Nov. 14, 2012, 11:37 a.m.
CARMEX is the best stuff for dry lips so I prefer carmex!
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Nov. 13, 2012, 11:38 a.m.
Chapstick. Carmex has a strong smell to me and the texture is weird. Chapstick is more smooth and works better for my lips
Erin M.
Erin M.
Nov. 12, 2012, 4:24 p.m.
Eos for sure, Carmex has an ingredient in it that makes my lips more irritated.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Nov. 12, 2012, 1:34 p.m.
I prefer Carmex when I am outdoors because it provides a thick layer between my lips and the elements! The other lipbalms listed are great for use everyday though
Aleyah W.
Aleyah W.
Nov. 12, 2012, 10:03 a.m.
Carmex, it seems to help better for me.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Nov. 9, 2012, 3:28 p.m.
EOS all the way!!!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Nov. 9, 2012, 12:04 p.m.
EOS! First I started using Carmex but I don't like it much, it's great for your lips but me personally the way it felt on my lips. Then I used chapsticks which are also great but I soon discovered EOS & just fell in love with them.
Chastity T.
Chastity T.
Nov. 9, 2012, 12:40 a.m.
EOS balms are my favorite.
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
Nov. 8, 2012, 8:41 p.m.
I find that i used my EOS during the summer , and my Burt's bee's whenever i found it again from losing it lol, but i use carmax during the winter it works better
Yaisha D.
Yaisha D.
Nov. 8, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
I love eos more for cosmetic reasons rather than to moisturize my lips. I use eos for those summer days when i don't want that greasy lip gloss look. But carmex is a must for harsh winter lips.
elvie d.
elvie d.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
Never tried EOS but I love chapstick.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Nov. 8, 2012, 7:52 a.m.
I would consider Carmex the most reliable, but I do like eos a lot.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:39 a.m.
Depends on what I am using it for. carmex is great for chapped winter lips,but sucks under lipstick. it is too greasy. I would use chapstick for normal day to day, and eos if I'm kissing someone cute, because it smells and tastes nice but isn't too moisturizing.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Nov. 7, 2012, 11:07 p.m.
I love my eos I use it year round and my lips feel and look amazing. I was a Carmex person all the way, but I used it all the time because my lips would constantly dry and I would need more. With eos I don't have that problem.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:04 p.m.
Carmex is my favorite (:
Richelle K.
Richelle K.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:05 a.m.
I like using chapstick(soft lips).
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Nov. 6, 2012, 6 p.m.
I like all of them, but I lean a little toward Carmex. It's very soothing and smells great!
Margarita I.
Margarita I.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:49 p.m.
I usr eos during the summer, chapstick cherry during fall and spring, and carmex during winter.

Join Now