Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX

Does anyone feel that Carmex dries their lips out more than helps?
Demarie H.
Demarie H.
June 27, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
That is definitely not what is supposed to happen. Carmex is supposed to be hydrating, and the the protecting lip balm version with spf is supposed to decrease the likelihood of getting dry from the weather. If this is happening to you, discontinue use and try something else.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 8:08 a.m.
I haven't had any problem with it, maybe it is something in the balm that you are allergic to or doesn't work for you.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Nov. 6, 2012, 7:49 p.m.
That is because it is medicated and meant for short term use. When you use it as a regular lip product it dries more than it helps causing you to add more of the product when that is just making your lips even drier in the long run
Maria C.
Maria C.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
Not really, but I don't really use carmex anymore unless neccesary , I suggest Vaseline cocoa butter lip therapy .(:
Annette G.
Annette G.
Nov. 6, 2012, 9:08 a.m.
I have not had that problem for me. I really do love this one. It is my favorite from all the lip balms I use
Nikkolette L.
Nikkolette L.
Nov. 5, 2012, 8:36 p.m.
Yes, I think for me, it does! Some people don't, some do, so I think it just has to do with your lips. For me, carmex makes my lips feel good for the moment, but ultimately dries them out after.

Join Now