BY CARMEX

Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it's SPF and I always buy this every time I need chopstick. It's smooth and glides on very easy. It's compact and fits in my clutch and I bring it every where I go. It's long-lasting and I put it on before going to bed and it makes a difference the next morning.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Strawberry Carmex lip balm is my absolute favorite out of the Carmex line. I’ve repurchased this more than once. It’s a good value and can be found at most drugstores and Walmarts & Targets. The only thing would be to avoid it if you aren’t okay with the tingly feeling on your lips.
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like Carmex products you will like the strawberry flavored one. I liked the strawberry flavor. It’s easy to apply being that it comes in stock form. I bought this product at Albertsons but the strawberry flavor is hard to find.
Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using this right now and I love it! Great for keeping your lips soft, smooth and moisturized. I really like the strawberry flavoring, it doesn't have a bad taste like the original. I would definitely suggest this lip balm!
Erin M.
Eau claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love carmex for sure my favorite brand for lip care! I bought it at Walmart and it’s lasted me a long time! Have a couple actually in different purses and jackets. This product was referred to me originally by a friend
Gracy
People always ask what is one of the few things I carry with me and this Would be one of the things. I love carmex. Last all day, love the smell, love everything about it. I almost always keep this product restock.
Amey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carmex is an amazing original! It's been around forever and yet it's still very popular. Carmex works wonderfully during the cold, winter months while everyone has super dry lips. Carmex will always be a staple in my skincare routine
Bridgette W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall this product is great. Very moisturizing. However, I find the smell too overpowering and it leaves too much of a greasy feeling for my liking. The packaging is very simple and it is a product that I would recommend to others!
Amat 🖤.
i love this product amazing to be honest helped me so much i had soft healthy lips for a while and it was the best feeling ever i really recommend this product worth every cent i spent on it
marissa g.
hoffman estates
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love Carmax very much I have multiple packs they last a very long time I like the strawberry one because it just smells good and who doesn't love a flavored Chapstick the original one is really good too I also love how they came out with a cold sore one this shows that they can make products for anyone who needs it or just wants it they are very good and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good lipstick or a medicated one
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite chap stick?