BY CARMEX

Katherine W.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Carmex Lip Balm Stick in Strawberry is by far the best lip balm product that I've tried! It smells amazing and keeps my lips moisturizer. I love to apply this before bed to let my lips moisturize overnight and even as I start getting ready in the morning before applying make up to make sure my lips are prepped. It holds up great during the cold winter time as well. I've even got my brother on this as well! I always buy multiples to make sure I have back ups.
Ilianette A.
Ilianette A.
I love this Chapstick. There are many different brands that I keep reaching for and one of them is the strawberry Carmex. It's really smooth and glides on easily on your lips. It is lightly scented with strawberry and leaves it's usual Carmex cool effect. I recommend this to anyone who needs to soften their lips
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This is my go to lip balm. It moisturizes, plumps, and gives your lips a satisfying tingling feeling that makes it feel like it is medicating your lips to perfection. It is my base primer before putting on any lipsticks (especially liquid lipsticks) or lipgloss.
Noelani N.
Noelani N.
Dunbar, WV
I've tried many chopsticks and most of them make my lips even more dry! But this one smells good, and moisturizers your lips instead of making them more chapped.
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only kind of chapstix I can get my boyfriend too use. he's 23 anf a big old baby. but this doesn't stink sting or taste weird and it actually helps
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Henrico, VA
This is a pretty decent Chapstick. It definitely smells more of menthol than strawberries, but it never fails to keep my lips hydrated and soft!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Swartz Creek, MI
Yay for this stuff!!

Best chapstick for every day use and only a little bit is needed! Love love love!
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Johns Island, SC
Great lip balm. Especially the flavor it helps with the Moisturize for your lips
marissa g.
marissa g.
hoffman estates
 I love Carmax very much I have multiple packs they last a very long time I like the strawberry one because it just smells good and who doesn't love a flavored Chapstick the original one is really good too I also love how they came out with a cold sore one this shows that they can make products for anyone who needs it or just wants it they are very good and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good lipstick or a medicated one
Haley K.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I've tried so many lip balms and some are really nice. I have to say Carmex actually gets the job done the best out of all of them. I mean the main thing you want from a lip balm is to moisturize, heal, & protect your lips right? I like a lip balm to do all those things and not just temporarily. I'm not crazy about the original scent/taste that's why I like the strawberry one best.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite chap stick?