Riddhi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Carmex is definitely one of those “rescue my lips” brands from my middle school days till now! I had used the tube when I was younger and I fell in love with the practicality yet quality of the product, AND it even made my lips glossy!
I recently got the balm stick version of the Carmex balm and I love it even more! Product would sometimes ooze and flow out of the tube, and to not waste product, I would simply use more than I needed anyway (it still worked!). With the Carmex balm stick, I can control more of how much I am putting I am putting on and exactly how glossy I would like my lips to be. Extremely affordable, practical, and of remarkable quality!
Julieta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using carmex lip balms for as long as I can remember and I would only buy the original formula didn't matter what container it came in as long as it was the original. Then I tried the strawberry carmex and I have been using it ever since. Love the smell and it has a better taste. Carmex lip balms are actually really good and work super fast on chapped lips.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Carmex is a cult classic, and I'm so glad there is a stick version so I'm not having to dip my finger into the jar and put it on my mouth (not so great for germs and I'd rather not have that gunk stuck on my finger). The original scent isn't my favorite, but the cherry is a much better alternative. I love Carmex for what it does, but I wish there were some more fun options, flavors, etc.
Sylvia v.
As a single working mother, my kids are always wanting things😂 and chapstick is something we really need and want. It's really easy and simple to apply and is a great way to keep my kids lips not chapped. They all use to hate chap stick and would refuse to use it but they love it! It works amazingly
Tamara O.
Colorado Springs
It’s super moisturizing and nice and I love it it’s so compact the packaging is very nice and cute but simple and it really met my expectations for a lip balm I use Carmex all the time And it keeps your lips moisturized for a long period of time and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good chapstick
Jessica P.

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick works really good when wanting moisturized and soft lips and unchapped lips and love the scent to the lip balm. I would really recommend this product to my friends and family to try the lip balm and enjoy what im enjoying.
Christi B.
This smells better than average carmex, but you there is still an overpowering smell coming through the strawberry scent. It's a thick chapstick. It works fine, but after a while it does irritate my lips. However, it could just be my lips. It's a good car chapstick.
starr r.
I’ve always used carmax ever since a little kid! my parents used to buy this every time they stepped into a drugstore. i recommend this product more than any lip balm , the flavors smell and taste great lol!! it apply so smoothly and repairs the lips faster than the usual
Melissa N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Having Carmax in a tub instead of having it in the round container is so much more easier! I hated having to stick my finger in to try and get the product out when having it in the tub is so much more convenient! And when I seen they had strawberry I was so ecstatic!
Rebecca G.
Muncie, IN
I like the strawberry scent that comes with this product! It helps take away from the medication smell! This product is very good for dry chapped lips! It also gives off a cooling sensetation when you apply it to your lips! I would recommnd this product!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite chap stick?