BY CARMEX

Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

• My favorite chapstick. Love the cherry smell and how smooth it go...1 Answers
  • How often do you use it??5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valerie L.
Indianapolis
I love this product for when I’m under the weather because cold medicine tends to dry me out. So I end up using this the most when I’m sick, lasts a long time and leave your lips feeling nice and healthy. I’d recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a lasting chapstick
Amanda H.
Raytown
I love this it helps my chapped lips. Smells great easy to apply goes on smoothly doesnt clump up very comfortable last me typically 3 to 5 hours than i apply again i purchased at walmart for reallu cheap i would reccomade to others for sure you wont be disapointed
Brianna S.
My absolute favorite chapstick on the market! I apply it so often because my lips are so dry. I usually buy at Walgreens or target. Pretty long lasting hydration as well. Better than alternatives because of the waxier/ vasaline consistency. I will continue to buy!
Rachael C.
East Weymouth
When I was sick, my lips got really dehydrated and began peeling. After using this for 3 days my lips were as good a new. They no longer hurt and the damage was reversed. No more peeling. Wonderfully medicated lip balm. Definitely recommend
Amanda S.
Lorain
Carmex works really well to protect your lips against the cold, harsh Winter winds of Ohio. Should you forget to apply it, and are exposed to any elements that cause your lips to become chapped, Carmex is good for healing that as well.
Kelsey P.
After a dry, windy day, this is the most soothing product for my lips. The menthol feeling ingredients instantly negate the chapped, burnt feeling, and I can feel the moisture last until the morning when applying before bed.
Heather B.
Cabot
I keep one of these in my car and in the diaper bag! It’s a have to have! The packaging keeps the product protected against and damage from being handled. Definitely a repeat user! I will continue to buy this product!
Vivian U.
Atlanta
It helps my lips a lot when they are chapped and even when they aren’t chapped it makes them feel good and it lasts long. I prefer these over the squeezing ones bc it’s just easier and I would 100% recommend :)
Kerrilynn K.
Kenosha
I love this because it is very hydrating. It definitely exceeds my expectations. It was very long lasting, it lasted all night while I was asleep. It is very inexpensive which makes it ten times better. I like the cherry scent because it doesn't have the Carmex scent that the originals have and I don't like that. The cherry scent is just perfect and I definitely recommend.
Bridget E.
Great chapstick because it is medicated, doesn’t dry out. Can find it at any drugstore, I buy them in packs of 3 because I use them all winter. They last a long time, because the formula is thick. Definitely would buy again
Jaqueline L.
El Paso, TX
How often do you use it??
Jessica R.
E Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite chapstick. Love the cherry smell and how smooth it goes on and how it keeps my lips moisturized and feeling refreshed every time I apply. I cannot go a day without it, I keep a tube everywhere!