Carmex Moisturising Vanilla Lip Balm SPF15

by Carmex

NEW! With a Smooth New Flavor Sunscreen Discover how this new ultra smooth, extra moisturizing formula makes your lips feel incredible.  This soft, subtle new flavor is unlike anything you ve tried from Carmex® before.  We bet it will quickly become your favorite lip balm.  For over 70 years the Woelbing family had been making Carmex lip balm. It Soothes.  It Heals.  It Protects.® Carmex lip balm is tested on family members - not on animals.

Does anyone know where these are still available to purchase? The vanilla scent is my favorite and I know Carmex discontinued the classic scents in the U.S. so they've been out of stock by me.
Does this dry out lip or cause peeling?
Is it good for dry lips ?
Start your review of Carmex Moisturising Vanilla Lip Balm SPF15!
Product Highlights
I use Carmex all the time and this Vanilla flavor is really good! It works perfectly for really chapped lips in the winter and I like that its in a stick because I really don't like lip gloss or lip stick. I have a stick everywhere I go!in reviews
All Carmex products are very moisturizing and healthy for your lips! They will do just what you want :)in reviews
...doesn't feel like it is caked on like some other chap sticks do, and I also love the smell of itin reviews
I prefer the cherry flavor but it is still a great moisturizing lip balm.in reviews
It works perfectly for really chapped lips in the winter and I like that its in a stick because I really don't like lip gloss or lip stick.in reviews
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have always been a fan of Carmex! It heals dry lips faster than any other product I've tried. The Vanilla one smells so yummy and works as well as the classic!
Jeimy M.
Providence, RI
I bought it in winter because my lips were cracked and they burned a lot ... the smell of vanilla is the best, it helped my lips stay moist ... I recommend them!
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
I use this literally everyday! I actually got mine on a 2 pack and my daughter uses one also. We love how it smells and how soft it makes our lips especially in this awful winter weather. Very affordable and works so well. ❤️ #Carmex #myvanity #softlips #love #works #everyday
Heather P.
Memphis, TN
So my fiancé has this lip balm and he literally almost made me switch to the other side. I love love this lip balm. It’s super rich and goes on so smooth. It keeps my lips moist and soft. I occasionally grab his instead of mine because it’s so great!!
Natalie M.
Royse city , TX
I feel like this I have to reapply fairly often but I love the smell. Simply packaging.
Sheila M.
Antlers , OK
I love the smell of this. It’s not expensive it’s actually very cheap and affordable to get. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family as well
Aliyah O.
I love the smell of this lip balm. It had a great price too. I always buy this balm it is very effective
Lorena C.
Everyone knows that Carmex is the OG when it comes to lip balms. I used to rely on this product heavily. Once I stopped using it to use other products I realized my lips depended on this one too much. Made me realize that this wasn’t a good product for me
Julie D.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is my son's favorite stuff. I make sure to always have it in my stockpile for him. He said it keeps his lips from getting chapped and goes on nice and smooth.
Caitlin B.
Ocala, FL
I love the vanilla scent. This lip balm is so moisturizing and hydrating. The packaging is so cute and fits anywhere for on the go the price is great. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...