BY CARMEX

;) E.
Mesa
BEWARE. THIS PRODUCT IS ADDICTING. Also, keep out of reach of children because they think this stuff is candy. It is not. I don’t know who thought it’d be a good idea to put it in a jar thing, but man is it messy. Jeez. It works great though..minus the overwhelming urge to keep applying practically every thirty seconds. I don’t recommend this to people unless they have EXTREME chapped lips. Otherwise, it’s not worth it.
Jenny C.
Roseville
I get this if I need a really good and protective product on my lips. Especially if my lips are sunburnt. I buy it at Walmart or any other place I see a good deal. I always take it with me if I’m camping or at the beach, and definitely recommend it to others.
Robin M.
Idabel
Love love love #Carmex
Dont think i could live without it..its always fast healing n same great taste! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar Out of 100 lip balms i could go straightght to the familiar packaging.
Used this for years.
Flower P.
Bryan
Carmax has been something I’ve been using since I was 13 years old I am now 29 and it is just my favorite go to. It’s generally really cheap and works well. This is something that I always go back to when nothings working. I love the cherry flavored but the original is also a favorite
Leighton P.
Springfield
I love this packaging for the carmex. It saves a lot of space and it still has a lot of product in it. You can get this for really cheap at any pharmacy like cvs or even dollar general. It is very cheap and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Priscille C.
Obviously Carmex Jar are a must have for any dry lips! I’ve been using them since I can’t even remember. I use them for my fashion show or any styling job that I have. And for me I love the cherry sent for a little twist! ;)
Morgan r.
waterford
I find that the jar is more convinent that the stick of chapstick, because you can just rub your finger in the jar and put it on your lips. you get more product and don’t use it as quickly, definitely would recommend
Jackie C.
valley park
Who doesn’t love Carmex?’ I feel like I’ve been using this product my whole life. I’ve tried to move away from using wax products because they build up on your lips but I’ll probably always use Carmex in the winter.
Marge A.
Packaging isn't very convenient but the product is great! The price is that bad and it is a good quality product. I would recommend it to friends and use it very often. I would buy it again from Walgreens.
Brooklyn P.
This moisturizing lip balm is great for chapped lips. It’s scented with a hint of cherry and I absolutely love it. This price is very great for the quality of the product inside and I am repurchasing this as soon as mine runs out!